Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a Multiple Subjects Spanish bilingual or Special Education teacher? Then the Stan State Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway might be for you.
Inspired by the medical residency model (which has served as a bridge from medical school to clinical practice for generations of doctors), teacher residencies provide a pathway to teacher certification grounded in deep clinical training tailored to the unique needs and assets of the participating school district.
Each resident works as an apprentice alongside an expert teacher in a high-need classroom from a carefully selected school in Ceres or Turlock. Residents engage in deeper clinical training for a full academic year while completing their credential coursework. While in the residency program, you will:
- Build skills and knowledge for students’ futures to achieve learning goals and to reach their full potential.
- Provide learning experiences that help students develop understanding and capacity.
- Be the voice for students and families who are undervalued or marginalized.
- Have your credential program tuition covered.
- Receive a monthly stipend for 10 months of the program.
- Be given priority hiring consideration in the school district you complete your residency with.
Visit the links below for more information!
Updated: April 05, 2022