Welcome to Field Services!
You have reached a very exciting part of the program! The clinical practice experience is your opportunity to apply all that was learned in coursework and utilize current teaching-learning research. Our goal is to help you create well-functioning classroom environments where students interact and learn the state-adopted academic standards.
To facilitate a successful fieldwork experience, the Office of Field Services provides support to all Cooperating Teachers (CT), University Supervisors (US) and Student Teachers/Teacher Candidates (ST/TC) engaged in our credential programs.
We are excited to assist and guide you through this journey. Please use the information and links below to learn more about our programs and fieldwork guidelines.
Spring 2021 Student Teaching Information
- Application Period | Tuesday, September 8, 2020 - Friday, October 16, 2020
- Application | SP'21 Student Teaching Application
Student Teaching Dates
- MSCP: January 19, 2021 - May 28, 2021 (All Day Long)
- ESCP: January 19, 2021 - May 28, 2021 (All Day Long)
- SSCP: Mid to Late January (Depends on your individual orientation)
MSCP: August 17, 2020 - December 18, 2020 (All Day Long)
ESCP: August 17, 2020 - December 18, 2020 (All Day Long)
SSCP: Mid to Late August (Depends on your individual orientation)
MSCP Student Teaching Coordinator
Julie G Magana
Administrative Support Assistant