- Pre-admission advisement and information of the following programs: Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and Education Specialist.
- Provide information seminars for prospective students.
- Process applications for credential program admission.
- Conduct exit seminars for students completing the program.
- Evaluate, verify and make recommendations for teaching and service credentials.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
June through August
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Fall 2017 Application News:
Regular Applications Accepted
ESCP & MSCP: February 14 - March 16, 2017
SSCP: February 14 - March 13, 2017
EDSS 3900 Summer course and application information:
FOR STUDENTS INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO THE SINGLE SUBJECT CREDENTIAL PROGRAM FOR FALL 2017
EDSS 3900 will be offered SUMMER INTERSESSION 2017
Please visit the University Extended Education’s site at https://www.csustan.edu/uee/summer to get tuition information and to register for this course. Registration Dates: April 3 – May 17
EDSS 3900’s schedule is as follows:
7/10/2017 – 8/10/2017
Credential Services will accept Credential Program Application Packets ONLY from students enrolled in EDSS 3900 for Summer Intersession 2017 from April 3, 2017 thru June 30, 2017. You must submit proof of registration for EDSS 3900 when you submit your application to the program.
A mandatory interview for the credential program will be held in July 2017.
Students who meet all the requirements and pass the interview will be able to enroll in some SSCP courses Fall 2017. There is no guarantee that students in Summer Intersession EDSS 3900 will be able to begin student teaching Fall 2017, unless there is space available.