- Pre-admission advisement and information of the following programs: Multiple Subject, Single Subject, and Education Specialist.
- Provide information seminars for prospective students.
- Process applications for credential program admission.
- Conduct exit seminars for students completing the program.
- Evaluate, verify and make recommendations for teaching and service credentials.
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
June through August
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Fall 2018 Application periods:
We are currently accepting applications
Regular application period
Single Subject Credential Program:
February 13, 2018 to March 12, 2018
Multiple Subject and Education Specialist Credential Programs:
February 13, 2018 to March 19, 2018
FOR STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT TAKEN PRE-REQUISITE EDSS 3900 BUT ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING TO THE SINGLE SUBJECT CREDENTIAL PROGRAM FOR FALL 2018
EDSS 3900 will be offered SUMMER 2018
Please visit the University Extended Education’s site at https://www.csustan.edu/uee/summer to get tuition information and to register for this course.
Registration Dates: March 1 – May 15
Credential Services will accept Credential Program Applications from students enrolled in EDSS 3900 for Summer 2018 ONLY. Application will be accepted between March 13, 2018 and May 21, 2018. You must submit proof of registration for EDSS 3900 when you submit your application to the program.
Students who meet all the requirements and pass the interview will be able to enroll in some SSCP courses Fall 2018. There is no guarantee that students in Summer Session EDSS 3900 will be able to begin student teaching Fall 2018, unless there is space available.