We encourage students experiencing difficulties to reach out and make an appointment for a consultation with one of our counselors. Our counselors are ready to hear you and determine the best method of support to meet your unique circumstances.
- Psychological Counseling Services office will be closed due to construction, starting November 17, 2021. Counseling services will continue to be available via telephone and zoom. PCS will post on our website once construction is complete, estimated to complete in early December.
- Call (209) 667-3381 to schedule a confidential (Zoom or telephone) appointment with our counseling staff.
- On weekdays call from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After-hours support and resources are available. When prompted, dial 2 to be connected to a crisis counselor.
- Submit your Psychological Counseling Services Documents on the MyHealth Web Portal.
- One-on-one sessions and group sessions are available remotely.
- Virtual Group & Wellness Workshops available.
- TAO Connect: Therapy Assistance Online
Use Therapy Assistance Online to help bounce back & learn new life skills.
Learn what steps to take if you are experiencing a crisis.
Learn how to cope in a world with COVID-19.
View our lineup of virtual group and wellness workshops and community activities.
Explore community resources available on campus and in Merced and Stanislaus county.
Updated: December 07, 2021