The Academic Programs Team serve faculty and deans in the educational effectiveness process and provide support and coordination for academic program reviews, curriculum and program development, program accreditation by discipline, and regional accreditation by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
AVP for Academic Affairs
The Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs / Accreditation Liaison Officer oversees the following offices and programs:
- Academic Programs
- General Education
- Writing Proficiency Screening Test
This website brings together information and contact information for the staff who provide expertise and support. We invite you to explore the resources available. Please be in touch with your questions or if the we can assist you in any way at (209) 667-3082.
Did you know?
- Academic ProgramsDeadlines for Proposals The first week in May the Academic Catalog publishes. All curricular proposals should meet curricular proposal deadlines.
- AccreditationThe Office of Accreditation Stanislaus State was reaccredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) for nine years in July 2010. Our next Comprehensive Review will occur in Spring 2019.
- AssessmentThe Office of Assessment Unsure of your program's Academic Program Review schedule? Visit the Office of Assessment Website for more information.
- General EducationThe Office of General EducationOn March 26, 2015, the General Education Goals and Outcomes revisions were approved by President Sheley. For more information about General Education at Stanislaus State, visit the General Education website.
- Writing Proficiency Screening Test (WPST)The Office for the WPSTStudents can register for the WPST online. For information about test dates and registration, visit the WPST website.