For a complete list of policies, visit the University Policy Handbook.
- Approval of Curricular Actions
- Definition & Process for Approval of MOU Within Academic Affairs
- Policy on Academic Organization
- Policy for the Suspension and Discontinuance of Academic Programs
- Structure of Interdisciplinary Programs
Course Schedule & Catalog
Students should contact their ASI Student Resource Advisor for assistance with the grade appeal process and help understand the University policies and procedures.
Grade appeals may only be submitted in the first four weeks of the semester following the semester in which grade was received. Example: To challenge a grade received for the Fall semester, a grade appeal must be submitted during first four weeks of the Spring semester. Grade appeals may be started during Winter or Summer breaks.