The mission of the Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway is to accelerate the achievement of all students through the preparation, support, and retention of exceptional teachers who are advocates for children and their communities.
Residents are selected through a careful screening process. Residents must be of the highest caliber in commitment to students, enthusiasm, collaboration, and excellence. Potential residents must meet all criteria for the Credential Program, have passed the CBEST and all CSETs prior to admission. (CSETs not required for California State University, Stanislaus Liberal Studies majors)
Application Period for 24-25 AY will open Spring 2024.
The application period is CLOSED for the 2023-2024 AY.
Interested in pursuing a rewarding teaching career?
- Complete your student teaching while taking courses, alongside an expert mentor teacher in a carefully selected school within Ceres USD.
- Apply and practice what you learn in courses in your classroom.
- Participate in co-teaching and experience the entire school year from start to finish.
- Receive $15,000 from grant to cover living & schooling expenses.
- Priority hiring consideration in Ceres Unified School District.
- Commit to teaching for at least 4 years within Ceres district (if offered a position).
Updated: August 11, 2023