Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway
The mission of the Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway is to accelerate the achievement of all students through the preparation, support, and retention of exceptional teachers who are advocates for children and their communities.
About the Pathway:
Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a Multiple Subjects Spanish bilingual or Special Education teacher? Then the Stan State Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway might be for you.
- Complete your student teaching while taking courses, alongside an expert bilingual education teacher (Spanish) or education specialist in a carefully selected school in Ceres or Turlock.
- Apply and practice what you learn in courses in your classroom.
- Participate in co-teaching and experience the entire school year from start to finish.
- Receive an $8,500 stipend to cover your program tuition for one year and receive a $750 monthly living stipend.
- RICA, TPA test fees, and Induction costs are covered
- Commit to teaching for at least 4 years in the district where you complete your residency (if offered a position).
- Priority hiring consideration in the district where you complete your residency.
Residency Program Information:
Residents are selected through a careful screening process. Residents must be of the highest caliber in commitment to students, enthusiasm, collaboration, and excellence. Potential residents must meet all criteria for the Credential Program, have passed the CBEST and all CSETs prior to admission.
(CSETs not required for CSU Stanislaus Liberal Studies majors)
3. Email Dr. Noelle Won a brief statement of interest for the Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway (email@example.com) - Attach your Warriors Teach! Essay.
4. Notification sent out via email.