Testing Office - COVID Updates and Announcements
A note for fall 2021 first-time freshman: The California State University (CSU) has temporarily suspended the use of ACT/SAT examinations in determining admission eligibility for all CSU campuses for the 2021-2022 academic year. This temporary change of admission eligibility applies only for the fall 2021, winter 2022, and spring 2022 admission cycles. For more information, please visit the First-Time Freshman Guidance and the First-Time Freshman Frequently Asked Questions pages.
- The College Board announced changes to the AP exam content and format for spring 2020. The CSU will honor all existing transferable credit articulation for spring 2020 AP exams on which scores of 3, 4, 5 are earned.
- Friday, January 15, 2021, is the deadline to request AP testing accommodations.
- High school seniors can submit credit/no credit grades in place of traditional letter grades for A-G courses completed in winter, spring, or summer 2020. A-G courses are the set of high school classes students must take to be eligible to attend one of the 23 CSU campuses.
- Community college students planning to transfer to a CSU campus can also submit credit/no credit grades for prerequisite classes completed during the same time frame.
Spring 2021 Semester: Stan State has moved to a virtual campus model as a preventative measure against Coronavirus (COVID-19). To promote health and safety, all on-campus testing services are now paused temporarily. The campus Testing Office is closed with staff operating remotely. As we continue to navigate this time of uncertainty, our staff remains hard at work to ensure that regular face-to-face testing services will continue again as soon as allowable. Please refer to this website frequently for updates, and also check your StanState email often for future developments. Most importantly, stay safe and stay healthy.
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills)Upcoming Exam Dates: RemoteThe ATI TEAS, or Test of Essential Academic Skills, has remote sessions scheduled for Friday, January 8, 2021, from 12 PM - 4 PM and Friday, February 12, 2021, from 12 PM - 4 PM. You can test from the safety and comfort of your home while maintaining the security protocols that protect student fairness and ensure the integrity of program outcomes. Click on the arrow to the right to register and pay fees at atitesting.com and remember to use location CA State Stanislaus TEAS. A full list of ATI’s remote technical requirements can be found at atitesting.com/technical-requirements. Once registered with ATI, watch your email for further specific instructions from our Testing Office!
- WPST (Writing Proficiency Screening Test)Upcoming Exam Dates: CanceledIn response to the Chancellor’s memo, the April 11th, 2020 WPST, and all future WPST administrations have been canceled. In order to ensure students are able to proceed to graduation in a timely manner, students may take a WP course in the fall or spring without completion of the WPST. Students who are in at least sophomore standing and have passed the Golden 4 (A1, A2, A3, and B4) may enroll in a WP course in Winter 2021 or Spring 2021 without meeting any additional prerequisites. If you have any questions about this, please reach out to the GWAR Coordinator by email at GWAR@csustan.edu.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THIS MEDIA OR HAVE ACCOMMODATION NEEDS PLEASE
T. (209) 664-6736
Library Annex, LX14
One University Circle
Turlock, California 95382
See: Maps & Directions