References and Forms:
Meeting Schedule: Monthly meetings are at 10:00 a.m. for 1-hour at MSR130C.
- January 29, 2018
- February 19, 2018
- March 19, 2018
- April 27,2018 (FDC118)
- May 18, 2018
To improve the safety culture across Stanislaus State facilities and sites where individuals are actively involved in the promotion and protection of the well being of the Stanislaus State community.
The Campus Safety Committee meets monthly. Meetings are open to visitors, and public comments are heard first on the agenda. Formal agenda items may be added by any appointed member (see below for contacts).
Contact Safety & Risk Management at email@example.com for more information.
- Student Representative appointed by ASI: rotating
- Unit 2 Health Care Support: Fabiola Arias
- Unit 3 California Faculty Association: Dr. Chau-Pu Chiang
- Unit 4 Academic Professionals of CA: Benjamin Griffin
- Unit 5 Operations Support Services: Michael Chavez
- Unit 6 State Employee Trades Council: Robert Goucher
- Unit 7 Clerical/Administrative Support Services: Mary Van Eyk
- Unit 8 State University Police Association: Sergeant Cheri Silveira
- Unit 9 Technical Support Services: Dan Olivas
- Human Resources Administrator: Meshell Alcantar
- Worker’s Compensation Coordinator: Krista Vasquez
- Human Resources/EO/Compliance: Kellie Marshall
- University Police Administrator: Interm Chief Clint Strode
- Facilities Services Administrator: Tim Overgaauw
- Athletics Staff Member: Gary Hogan
- Student Recreation Center Administrator: Dan Houlden
- Student Health Services Staff Member: Bronda Nidey
- College of Science Technician: Michele Gordon
- School of the Arts Technician: Jon Kithcart
- Stockton Campus Administrator: Dr. Faimous Harrison or Silvea Rodriguez
- Safety & Risk Management Administrator and staff member: Amy Thomas and April Dunham-Filson
- President’s Designee: Nina Palomino