References and Forms:
Meeting Schedule: Monthly meetings are usually at 10:00 a.m. for 1-hour.
- July 30, 2020 via Zoom
- August 24, 2020 via Zoom
- September 18, 2020 via Zoom
- October 9, 2020 via Zoom
- November 13, 2020 via Zoom
- December 11, 2020 via Zoom
To improve the safety culture across Stanislaus State facilities and sites where individuals are actively involved in the promotion and protection of the well being of the Stanislaus State community.
The Campus Safety Committee meets monthly. Meetings are open to visitors, and public comments are heard first on the agenda. Formal agenda items may be added by any appointed member (see below for contacts).
Contact Safety & Risk Management at email@example.com for more information.
- Student Representative appointed by ASI: rotating
- Unit 2 Health Care Support: Beckie Holly
- Unit 3 California Faculty Association: Dr. Chau-Pu Chiang
- Unit 4 Academic Professionals of CA: CJ Chaney
- Unit 5 Operations Support Services: Joe Lopez
- Unit 6 State Employee Trades Council: Robert Goucher
- Unit 7 Clerical/Administrative Support Services: Megan Cordeiro
- Unit 8 State University Police Association: Sergeant Steve Olson
- Unit 9 Technical Support Services: Amy Egan
- Worker’s Compensation Coordinator: Krista Vasquez
- Human Resources/EO/Compliance: Paul Norris
- University Police Administrator: Lieutenant Matt Dillon
- Facilities Services Administrator: Tim Overgaauw
- Athletics Staff Member: Gary Hogan
- Student Recreation Center Administrator: Victor Lucatero
- Student Health Services Staff Member: Kellie McBay
- College of Science Technician: Michele Gordon
- School of the Arts Technician: Kyle Rambatt
- Stockton Campus Administrator: Rich Toledo
- Safety & Risk Management: April Dunham-Filson
- President’s Designee: Nina Palomino