References and Forms:
Meeting Schedule: Monthly meetings are usually at 10:00 a.m. for 1-hour in MSR130C.
There will be no meeting scheduled in July. Meetings will resume in August 2019.
To improve the safety culture across Stanislaus State facilities and sites where individuals are actively involved in the promotion and protection of the well being of the Stanislaus State community.
The Campus Safety Committee meets monthly. Meetings are open to visitors, and public comments are heard first on the agenda. Formal agenda items may be added by any appointed member (see below for contacts).
Contact Safety & Risk Management at email@example.com for more information.
- Student Representative appointed by ASI: rotating
- Unit 2 Health Care Support: Fabiola Arias
- Unit 3 California Faculty Association: Dr. Chau-Pu Chiang
- Unit 4 Academic Professionals of CA: Benjamin Griffin
- Unit 5 Operations Support Services: Arnulfo "Arnie" Gomez
- Unit 6 State Employee Trades Council: Robert Goucher
- Unit 7 Clerical/Administrative Support Services: Amy Egan
- Unit 8 State University Police Association: Sergeant Cheri Silveira
- Unit 9 Technical Support Services: Al Speckens
- Worker’s Compensation Coordinator: Krista Vasquez
- Human Resources/EO/Compliance: Kellie Marshall
- University Police Administrator: Chief Clint Strode
- Facilities Services Administrator: Tim Overgaauw
- Athletics Staff Member: Gary Hogan
- Student Recreation Center Administrator: Victor Lucatero
- Student Health Services Staff Member: Bronda Nidey
- College of Science Technician: Michele Gordon
- School of the Arts Technician: Jon Kithcart
- Stockton Campus Administrator: Dr. Faimous Harrison or Silvea Rodriguez
- Safety & Risk Management Administrator and staff member: April Dunham-Filson and Zenebe Asfir
- President’s Designee: Nina Palomino