References and Forms:
Meeting Schedule: Monthly meetings are usually at 10:00 a.m. for 1-hour in MSR130C.
- January - No Meeting
- February 19, 2020
- March 16, 2020 - Cancelled due to COVID-19
- April 15, 2020 via Zoom
- May 22, 2020 via Zoom
To improve the safety culture across Stanislaus State facilities and sites where individuals are actively involved in the promotion and protection of the well being of the Stanislaus State community.
The Campus Safety Committee meets monthly. Meetings are open to visitors, and public comments are heard first on the agenda. Formal agenda items may be added by any appointed member (see below for contacts).
Contact Safety & Risk Management at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Student Representative appointed by ASI: rotating
- Unit 2 Health Care Support: Beckie Holly
- Unit 3 California Faculty Association: Dr. Chau-Pu Chiang
- Unit 4 Academic Professionals of CA: CJ Chaney
- Unit 5 Operations Support Services: Arnulfo "Arnie" Gomez
- Unit 6 State Employee Trades Council: Robert Goucher
- Unit 7 Clerical/Administrative Support Services: Megan Cordeiro
- Unit 8 State University Police Association: Sergeant Steve Olson
- Unit 9 Technical Support Services: Amy Egan
- Worker’s Compensation Coordinator: Krista Vasquez
- Human Resources/EO/Compliance: Paul Norris
- University Police Administrator: Lieutenant Matt Dillon
- Facilities Services Administrator: Tim Overgaauw
- Athletics Staff Member: Gary Hogan
- Student Recreation Center Administrator: Victor Lucatero
- Student Health Services Staff Member: Kellie McBay
- College of Science Technician: Michele Gordon
- School of the Arts Technician: Andrew Cain
- Stockton Campus Administrator: Rich Toledo
- Safety & Risk Management: April Dunham-Filson
- President’s Designee: Nina Palomino