OIT Projects & Activities
Welcome to OIT's Projects & Activities page. We share updates across all areas of OIT; Learning Services, Client Services, Information Services, Technology Services, and Information Security. We work together to improve technology and services for Stanislaus State.
- Through an ongoing partnership with CPFM, OIT successfully completed Phase I of our classroom upgrades, bringing 30 classrooms to the new Zoom Room Standard.
- Phase II is in progress with 24 additional rooms currently staged for upgrades by January 2023.
- Phase III upgrades are in early implementation and are scheduled for Spring/Summer 2023.
- A Demo Room in DBH provides hands-on technology for faculty to explore the new classroom technology.
Learn More About OIT's Classroom Upgrade Projects (pdf)
DBH 146, DBH 164, DBH 165, STKN 1070, STKN 1122, STKN 1130
Phase I Classrooms
A 040, B 111, B 115, B 117, B 131, B 201, B 203, B 204, B 208, B 210, B 212, B 214, B 233, B 234,
B 235, B 245, D 027, D 028, DBH 261, E 023, E 024, FX 106, FX 110, N 101, N 104, N 322, N 334,
S 104, S 135, STKN 1061/62, STKN 1116
Phase II Classrooms
B 108, B 113, B 136, CX 101, CX 102, DBH 100, DBH 101, DBH 104, N 111, N 112, N 121,
N 129, N 130, N 206, N 223, N 301, N 309, N 312, S 221, S 222, S 228, STKN 1014
Phase III Classrooms
A 033A, B 103, B 104, B 106, B 114, B 122, B 131A, B 133, B 202, B 205, B 238, DBH 102,
DBH 103, DBH 106, DBH 107, DBH 113, DBH 114, DBH 120, M 004, M 022, N 039, N 201,
N 210, N 211, N 221, N 224, N 229, N 321, N 331, STKN 1003, STKN 1013, STKN 1064, STKN 1066
- In collaboration with ASI/USU and the Library, we completed the Student Center and Library A/V installations.
- Conference rooms, study rooms, and event spaces are currently being refreshed with new flexible technology.
- New projects underway will bring a Video Wall and A/V installation to MSR 130, and enhanced technology to the Stockton Campus for student and public-facing events.
- Through a partnership with Communication & Public Affairs, we are currently upgrading the DBH Media Studio with new equipment for enhanced media services to the campus.
- The new mobile studio supports live broadcasts and recording of Commencement 2022.
- In close alignment with the Web Design team, the OIT website is undergoing a refresh to meet the needs of our faculty, students, and staff.
- Working closely with Comm & Public Affairs, OIT successfully launched our new Stan State Mobile application.
- Students now have direct access to all their Student Information including the ability to add classes, view grades, holds, and To Do items, all from within the app.
COVID Red/Green Daily Screenings and Reporting
- The Student and Employee Daily Screenings provide anyone on campus with Green Screen to display they are safe to be on campus.
- Screening Reports let Faculty and Supervisors stay informed on their classes and employees.
- The Stan State COVID-19 Dashboard combines data from the Stanislaus and San Joaquin County Public Health Departments along with Stan State information about vaccinations, exemptions, and cases for students, staff, and faculty.
- This project was a collaboration between Information Services, Risk & Safety, and Intuitional Effectiveness & Analytics.
- Implemented a new granular sophisticated security workstation/server architecture.
- Approximately 42 million observed & blocked threats, <40 compromised accounts (NO data loss).
- All 565 Wi-Fi Access Points (APs) across campus have been upgraded.
- Utilizing new technology (CBRS), OIT will bring Wi-Fi to every area of campus - including outdoor venues.
- Over 2000 devices were checked and transferred out to faculty, staff & students.
Please note that completion dates are subject to change.
|Commencement Production/Broadcast||Annual||Feb 2023||June 2023|
|DBH Demo Room||In Progress||Oct 2022||Dec 2022|
|DBH Studio Upgrade||In Progress||Jan 2022||Dec 2022|
|Library AV||Complete||Oct 2020||May 2022|
|MSR Conference Rooms||Complete||Feb 2022||Oct 2022|
|MSR Video Wall||Complete||Mar 2022||Oct 2022|
|OIT Website Refresh||In Progress||Mar 2022||Dec 2022|
|One-Off Classroom Upgrades||On-Hold||July 2022||Oct 2022|
|Phase I Classroom Upgrades||Complete||Apr 2021||Dec 2021|
|Phase II Classroom Upgrades||In Progress||Jan 2022||Jan 2023|
|Phase III Classroom Upgrades||In Progress||May 2022||Aug 2023|
|Premium Classroom Upgrades||Complete||Mar 2021||Dec 2021|
|Student Center AV||Complete||Sept 2020||May 2021|
|PeopleSoft Updates & Development||In Progress||Jan 2021||Jun 2023|
|Web/App Presence||In Progress||Jan 2021||Feb 2023|
|Emergency/Agile Form Creation||In Progress||Dec 2022||Feb 2023|
|Process Automation||In Progress||Jun 2021||Jun 2023|
|Student Systems/Forms||In Progress||Mar 2022||Mar 2023|
|Business Intelligence/Reporting||In Progress||Jan 2021||Jun 2023|
|Stockton Campus Infrastructure Upgrades||In Progress||Jan 2021||Jun 2023|
|Disaster Recovery||In Progress||Oct 2021||Sep 2023|
|Stockton New Acacia Building||In Progress||Jun 2022||Sep 2024|
|Blue Light Upgrades to VOIP||In Progress||Jun 2022||Mar 2023|
|CDC New Building Technology||In Progress||Sep 2022||Jun 2023|
|CBRS Cellular Upgrade||In Progress||Apr 2022||Jan 2023|
|Ring Network Tertiary Fiber||In Progress||Jan 2021||Dec 2023|
|Identity Management System Review||In Progress||Jan 2021||Aug 2023|
|Remote & Mobile Device Management||In Progress||Jan 2021||Sep 2022|
|Tier 2 Workstation Migration||In Progress||Nov 2022||Jul 2023|
|Student Broadband Connectivity||In Progress||Mar 2020||Jun 2023|
|Windows InTune Device Provisioning||In Progress||Jan 2021||Dec 2022|
|UPD Interview Room Video||In Progress||Oct 2022||Dec 2022|
Updated: December 05, 2022