3 Wins Fitness Stan State is a community based program run by Kinesiology students enrolled in KINS 4900. We do still accept student volunteers from all Kinesiology degree concentrations. As a volunteer for this program you are a representative of both Stan State and the City of Turlock. If you are interested in being a volunteer:
- You must be a registered Stan State student.
- You must be a Kinesiology student. You do not need to be a declared major. A lower division student with an interest in Kinesiology is acceptable.
- Have current CPR certification.
- Complete 3 Wins Fitness Stan State training.
- You must commit to at least 1 exercise session each week.
Meeting the above criteria will provide you the opportunity to apply your Kinesiology knowledge in a way that will make a difference in your community. There are varies ways you can volunteer for 3 Wins Fitness Stan State. The most common positions for volunteers are:
- Program Coordinators
- Exercise Coordinators
- Marketing Coordinators
- Fitness Instructors
For information about volunteering (Stan State Kinesiology students only), general questions about the program, or for information about the fitness activities, please contact:
Dr. Jeff Bernard
Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
3 Wins Fitness Stan State Co-Director
Updated: August 08, 2023