Faculty, students, and administrators at Stanislaus State have been partnering with our local community for over 50 years. These partnerships not only improve the quality of life across the region, they significantly contribute to student learning, advance faculty teaching and research, and positively contribute to our local community. In an effort to promote safe partnerships, Stanislaus State has developed a risk management policy that outlines the steps that faculty, students, and community members must follow to ensure a safe and positive community engagement experience.
- Executive Orders 1064
- Policy for Student Internships.pdf
- Policy for Student Service Learning Placements.pdf
Stan Serves S4 Database (New in Fall 2018)
In order to help make the switch to paperless a smooth transition, we will be hosting Walk-In Labs in the John Stuart Rogers Faculty Development Center (FDC) to review the Stan Serves S4 program on the following dates:
- Monday, August 20th, 10:00am - 2:00pm, FDC 102
- Tuesday, August 21st, 2:00pm - 5:00pm, FDC 103
- Tuesday, August 28th, 9:00am - 12:00pm, FDC 102
- Thursday, August 30th, 2:00pm - 5:00pm, FDC 103
- Tuesday, September 4th, 10:00am - 3:00pm, FDC 102
- Thursday, September 6th, 10:00am - 5:00pm, FDC 102
Also, please feel free to call the Office of Service Learning to schedule a one-on-one appointment at (209) 667-3311.
Please click on the appropriate link to learn about the documents required if you are faculty or a student.
- Faculty Guide to Risk Management for Service Learning or Internships
- Student Guide to Risk Management in Internships and Service Learning Placements
Please contact the Office of Service Learning for information regarding risk management:
Turlock, CA 95382
Fax: (209) 664-6611