Faculty and staff may utilize the below resources to serve as guides for using Curriculog, a paperless curriculum management system. Training materials are only available when you are using the campus internet (or using Citrix) and logged in with your University credentials.
Three types of training/informational materials are available. The (1) Curriculog Step-by-Step One-Sheet provides a simple one page overview and icon guide to briefly explain how to propose and approve proposals. You may also select to use the more interactive (2) Curriculog University training platform. An instructive guide on how to access this platform and its resources is available.
If you are having issues accessing these materials, please contact us.
During each training session, you will participate in a brief guide through Curriculog. The sessions are identified on which type of proposals the session will focus on: course or program proposals (new and modifications).
Option A. Sign up for Training Opportunities
November and December 2018
Email Sarah Schraeder to RSVP for a training session.
- Friday, November 9, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm (MSR 333)
- Friday, November 16, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm (MSR 333) Cancelled due to campus closure.
- Monday, November 19, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm (MSR 333) Cancelled due to campus closure.
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 from 8:30 – 10:00 am (MSR 333)
- Monday, December 3, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm (MSR 333)
- Monday, December 10, 2018 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm (MSR 333)
- Friday, December 14, 2018 from 10:30 – 12:00 pm (MSR 333)
Option B. Schedule group and one-on-one training sessions
Schedule your group or one-on-one training session with your Academic Programs Team during times not listed.
*Note: MSR 333 is located on the third floor of MSR between the Human Resources (MSR 320) and Faculty Affairs (MSR 340) offices.
**The training opportunities are linked to prefilled email messages. If you are not able to use the links, left-click the hyperlink for the training session that you are interested to attend and select "copy email address."
***Space in MSR 333 is limited to 15 faculty/staff per session.