Welcome to the Single Subject Credential Program!
"It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together." –unknown
We are so glad you are here! We, as the SSCP Faculty, care deeply about preparing competent and caring professionals for the field of education. While teaching has its challenges, teaching also has lifelong rewards and we are excited that you are considering a future that enables you to educate today's youth!
In our program, we will provide you with the support you need to impact a generation of students. You will find that our program pairs research and practice to position you to be a teacher of impact from day one! To learn more about the structure of our program and the required coursework, please access the links below for pre-admission information sessions and advising information.
We look forward to being a part of your journey!
Single Subject Credential Program Documents
- Selection and Review Petition Form
- SSCP Program Advising Sheet
- SSCP Intern Pathway Advising Sheet
- Single Subject Info Sheet
- Single Subject/Bilingual Authorization
Stockton EDSS 3900
Dr. Heather Dean | DBH 328H
Credential Program Information
Fall 2021 Application Period
January 28, 2021 - March 1, 2021
March 27, 2021- April 2, 2021
May 7, 2021
- Program Information
- Program Course Requirements
- Pre-admission Information Sessions
- SSCP Intern Information Sheet
- New Student Orientation Video
- SSCP Intern Pathway Recording
- Graduate/Credential Program Application
The SSCP Application is completed online through the 4th quadrant of the Graduate School Application.
- Application Guide and Instructions
- Application Checklist
- Application Forms
- Preparation Resources for CBEST & CSET
Students accepted into the credential program are allowed to begin their student teaching experience during the 1st program semester. All students interested must submit a student teaching application to Field Services for consideration. Please visit the SSCP Student Teaching webpage below for the application deadline, requirements, and further information. Applications may be submitted to DBH 320 or emailed to email@example.com.