California State University Stanislaus a proud member of the 23-campus California State University system — the largest, the most diverse, and one of the most affordable university systems in the country - seeks leaders to serve in the following positions on or after January 11, 2021:
1. Associate Vice President for Student Affairs/Dean of Students
- Dr. Christine Erickson, Vice President for Student Affairs, Chair
- Dr. Dana Nanako, Sociology
- Maryann Hight, Library
- Cynella Aghassi, Associated Students, Inc.
- Quenna Martinez, University Police Department
2. Director of Psychological Counseling Services
- Jennifer Humphrey, AVP for Operations, Planning and Assessment, Chair
- Heather Pearson Villeda
- Miguel Jimenez, Warrior Cross Cultural Center
- Susan Brumm, Psychological Counseling Services
- Edward Colorado, Psychological Counseling Services
- Karlos Marquez, Associated Students, Inc.
3. Director, Student Leadership and Development
- Dr. Brandon Price, AVP for Student Success, Chair
- Carolina Alfaro, Warrior Cross Cultural
- Melannie Castellanos, University Student Center
- Saul Avila, Student Affairs
- Katie Rotan, Associated Students, Inc.
- Gabe Bolton, Athletics
4. Director, Learning Commons
In addition, applicants are invited to apply for the following additional leadership available starting roles starting January 2021:
1. Assistant Vice President for Health and Wellness.
Unit includes Campus Recreation, Student Health Center, Health Education and Promotion and Psychological Counseling Services.
2. Associate Vice President for Student Success.
Unit includes Academic Advising, Student Support Services Trio Program, Career and Professional Development, Tutoring and Supplemental Instruction, and Disability Resource Services.
3. Director of the Student Health Center
Unit includes the Student Health Center.
About our Campus:
Serving a diverse student body of more than 10,000 at two locations in the Central Valley and widely recognized for its dedicated faculty and high-quality academic programs, the University offers 43 majors, 41 minors and more than 100 areas of concentration, along with 16 master’s degree programs, seven credential programs and a doctorate in educational leadership.
To apply or find additional information, please visit our Human Resources Career Opportunities webpage.