In accordance with the California State University Student Fee Policy, the President shall establish a Campus Fee Advisory Committee comprised of student, faculty, staff, and administrative representatives to provide advice to the president. At Stan State, the Student Fee Advisory Committee (SFAC) provides this function. The purpose of the SFAC is to provide recommendations to the President and to serve as the mechanism to assure that appropriate and meaningful consultation occurs prior to adjusting any campus-based fee and before requesting that the chancellor establish a new Category II or Category III fee. The SFAC is advisory and does not set the fees. The President has the authority to adjust or implement fees or request that the Chancellor's Office implement a new fee.
The SFAC at Stanislaus State consists of 11 voting members and one non-voting chair. Seven members are students appointed by Associated Students, Inc., one faculty representative is appointed by the Academic Senate, and four staff, including the chair are appointed by the President. The Chair does not vote except to cast the final vote in the case of a tie. The SFAC convenes approximately three-four times each academic year or as needed. A quorum consists of six committee members, a majority of which must be students.
Committee meetings are open to the public. The agenda for meetings of the SFAC will be posted to this site at least seven working days prior to any meeting.
- Dr. Christine Erickson – Chair, non-voting member, Vice President for Student Affairs
- Jennifer Humphrey, Assistant Vice President for Operations, Planning and Assessment for Student Affairs, Student Affairs representative
- Regan Linderman, Associate Vice President for Financial Services, Business and Finance representative
- Lisa Butler, Academic Affairs Budget Manager, Academic Affairs representative
- Mike Guernsey, Faculty, Biology Department, designee for the Speaker of the Academic Senate
- Adrian Sanchez, President, Associated Students Inc.
- Arianna Carlos, Vice President, Associated Students Inc.
- Miranda Gonzalez, ASI Vice President for Finance
- Cesar Gonzalez Quiroz, SC Vice Chair of Finance
- David Franco, ASI Director for Student Organizations
- Tracy Williams, ASI Director Housing and Residential Life
- Caren Vargas, ASI Director for College of Business Administration
- Jennifer Humphrey, Assistant Vice President for Operations, Planning and Assessment for Student Affairs
- Miranda Stokes, Administrative Support to the Vice President for Student Affairs
Additional information is coming soon! Please check back later.
View fees at Stanislaus State
Updated: October 09, 2023