Our Annual Reports include our program goals and outcomes for the past academic year. Some highlights that are included in 2022 – 2023 are the following:
- 2,001 students engaged in 153 service learning and academic internship course during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- 102,387 hours of service were provided by Stan State students enrolled in a Service Learning and/or an internship course for the 2022-2023 academic year.
The purpose of assessment and evaluation is to ensure the office continues effectively to meet the goals and needs of the University and community.
Past Assessment Plans:
Please feel welcome to view the following assessments and evaluations:
The Service Learning Steering Committee's charge is to provide advocacy and leadership for the development of service learning and infrastructure development at CSU Stanislaus. The steering committee is responsible for addressing issues of academic quality, policy development, faculty development, fiscal support, and assessment of student learning for service learning courses.
To view the full Service Learning Steering Committee Charge download the PDF.
Four Faculty Members:
- Dr. Steven FIlling
- Dr. Koni Stone
- Dr. Tamara Sniezek
- Dr. Richard Wallace
One Academic Affairs Administrator: Vacant
Ex-officio, Nonvoting Members
- Associate Vice President for Academic Affairs/Dean of Graduate Studies: Provost Richard Ogle
- Director of Service Learning: Ms. Julie Fox
- Coordinator of Service Learning: Ms. Breanna McIntyre
Updated: July 27, 2023