- 2 doses of measles/rubella vaccine (MR or MMR); or
- Immunity to measles and rubella by blood titers
For those 18 & Younger (in addition to the MMR):
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine; or
- Immunity to Hepatitis B by blood titers
How do I meet the requirement?
Submit a photocopy of any the following showing proof of immunity to the Student Health Center by mail, fax (209-667-3195), or in person:
- Childhood immunization record (yellow card);
- High school transcript if immunization information is documented on it;
- Lab reports from your doctor showing immunity (titers)
What if I can't find my records?
- Have your family doctor or the Student Health Center draw a MMR/HepB blood titer.
If you need the immunization(s) you can go to:
- Your family physician's office
- Local medical clinic
- The county Public Health Department
- The Student Health Center
What if I have medical reasons for not getting immunizations?
Call the Student Health Center (209) 667-3396 to schedule an appointment to discuss the immunizations with a provider.
What if I have personal reasons for not getting immunizations?
Download and complete section 5 of the Immunization Clearance/Waiver Form and return it and a letter of contrary belief to the Student Health Center.
Download the Immunization Clearance/Waiver form.