The Student Health Center is appoinment based. To schedule an appointment with a health care provider, please call (209)-667-3396. We strive to offer students the chance to schedule an appointment within 24 hours of when you call. Variations in demand or clinician availability may limit access.
Please complete the intake information before your appointment by logging onto our secure Web Portal:
http://myhealth.csustan.edu Click Forms;
Complete: Health History
Notice of Privacy
Consent to Treat
Tips for making appointments:
- For life-threatening emergencies call 911
- If you are not feeling well, call us at (209) 667-3396 for an appointment. We should be able to schedule an appointment for you within 24 hours.
- Have your class and work schedule ready.
- Avoid scheduling an appointment if you have less than 30 minutes between classes.
- The time given to you is your check-in time. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible so that another student can use that appointment time.
- Payments are expected at the time of service.
Due to the high demand of students receiving health care, the Student Health Center has implemented a No-Show Policy in order to accommodate more students that need urgent same-day care. There is a $10 No-Show fee for missed appointments. Students will be asked to read and sign the No-Show Policy during their first visit.
Patients may be rescheduled or asked to wait if they arrive late.