For life threatening emergencies, call 911.
Online scheduling is unavailable at this time.
Appointments can be made by calling 209-667-3396.
Please be advised, that due to the coronavirus, the SHC has implemented a telephone screening procedure for all patients experiencing cold and flu-like symptoms.
Thank you for your patience during this time.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have a fever AND a rash, please call before you arrive at the SHC to prevent the possible spread of an infectious disease (such as chicken pox). This allows us to have you enter via the ambulance bay doors in the parking lot and avoid the waiting room.
- Have your student ID number and class & work schedule ready when making an appointment.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to check in.
- Do NOT schedule an appointment if you have less than 30 minutes between classes.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel as soon as possible. A $10.00 no show fee will be charged if you fail to cancel your appointment.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- All service fees will be charged to the student accounts.
After Hours Care
The Student Health Center is closed evenings, weekends, and all campus holidays.
A list of local urgent care centers and hospitals for after hours care is available online.