Policy and Procedure information related to Travel Services.
Travel Procedures and Regulations
Stanislaus State follows the CSU Travel Procedures & Regulations (pdf) as written in CSU Office of the Chancellor document Number G-001.
Effective January 1, 2017, CSU Travel Policy has been revised to restrict travel to states with discriminatory laws that are subject to California’s ban on state-funded travel (AB 1887). The CSU is prohibited from approving state-funded or state-sponsored travel (including Auxiliary organizations) to the following states: Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina & Tennessee. Before planning out-of-state travel please check the Attorney General's website for updates.
- ICSUAM 3601.1, CSU Travel Policy
- EO-181, Provisions for Extension and Summer Sessions Independent Study Programs Involving Foreign Travel
- EO-688, Delegation of Authority – Approval of Travel Requests
- EO-731, Designation of Chief Financial Officer
- EO-760, Procurement Cards
- EO-1000, Delegation of Fiscal Authority and Responsibility
- EO-1041, CSU Student Travel Policy
- EO-1062 Field Trip Policy & Procedures
- EO-1069 Risk Management and Public Safety
- Use of University & Private Vehicles Guidelines