Policy and Procedure information related to Travel Services.
Travel Procedures and Regulations
Stanislaus State follows the CSU Travel Procedures & Regulations (pdf) as written in CSU Office of the Chancellor document Number G-001.
Effective January 1, 2017, CSU Travel Policy has been revised to restrict travel to states with discriminatory laws that are subject to California’s ban on state –funded travel (AB 1887). The CSU is prohibited from approving state-funded or state-sponsored travel (including Auxiliary organizations) to the following states: Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina & Tennessee. Before planning out-of-state travel please check the Attorney General's website for updates.
- ICSUAM 3601.1, CSU Travel Policy
- EO-181, Provisions for Extension and Summer Sessions Independent Study Programs Involving Foreign Travel
- EO-688, Delegation of Authority – Approval of Travel Requests
- EO-731, Designation of Chief Financial Officer
- EO-760, Procurement Cards
- EO-1000, Delegation of Fiscal Authority and Responsibility
- EO-1041, CSU Student Travel Policy
- EO-1062 Field Trip Policy & Procedures
- EO-1069 risk Management and Public Safety
- Use of University & Private Vehicles Guidelines