Policy and Procedure information related to Travel Services.
Travel Procedures and Regulations
Effective January 1, 2017, CSU Travel Policy has been revised to restrict travel to states with discriminatory laws that are subject to California’s ban on state-funded travel (AB 1887). The CSU is prohibited from approving state-funded or state-sponsored travel (including Auxiliary organizations) to banned states. Before planning out-of-state travel please check the Attorney General's website and our Banned States (AB 1887) webpage for updates.
- ICSUAM 3601.1, CSU Travel Policy
- EO-181, Provisions for Extension and Summer Sessions Independent Study Programs Involving Foreign Travel
- EO-688, Delegation of Authority – Approval of Travel Requests
- EO-731, Designation of Chief Financial Officer
- EO-760, Procurement Cards
- EO-1000, Delegation of Fiscal Authority and Responsibility
- EO-1041, CSU Student Travel Policy
- EO-1062 Field Trip Policy & Procedures
- EO-1069 Risk Management and Public Safety
- Use of University & Private Vehicles Guidelines