Went Live June 1st
Buyer III Lead
What is CSUBUY?
CSUBUY is the first step in transforming the way the CSU manages the Procure-to-Pay process. This change creates a foundation for future implementation of automated workflow, requisitioning, purchase orders, and AP functionality through integration into CFS and Oracle.
Who is affected by the change?
Initially only the current eighteen ESM Marketplace campuses will be moving to the new platform. The remaining six campuses (Fresno, Fullerton, Long Beach, Cal Maritime, Monterey Bay, and Northridge) will then be onboarded within a few months.
Over the next few years deeper integration into CFS will provide additional functionality to streamline Procurement, Accounts Payable, and Vendor Management. Other stakeholders, including faculty and staff will also see future benefits.
When is CSUBUY going to be available?
CSUBUY is LIVE! Login HERE
The last day to place orders in the ESM Campus Marketplace is May 25.
The go-live date for existing ESM Campus Marketplace users is scheduled for June 1, 2020.
CSUBUY Users Pre-Implementation Steps (Required)
Create your CSUBUY profile using these steps
- Go to CSUBUY SSO Production Site Login
- Choose your campus and authenticate through DUO
- CSUBUY will launch and create your basic profile as a "Shopper". If you are a pCard holder, your campus administrator will need to elevate your profile to a "Requestor". Shoppers can only shop and must transfer their cart to the Requestor to finish their order.
- Log Out. No other actions are required until June 1. Please do not attempt to click any catalogs or other links at this time.
- View the End User Training video
- For campus-specific questions contact your campus CSUBUY administrator, Debbie DaRosa @ 667-3987, email@example.com
- Register for the Thursday, May 28, 2020, CSUBUY Marketplace user training webinar
More information to come and training materials shall be provided before June 1.
Supplier Catalog List
- B&H Photo Video
- Carolina Bio
- Complete Book & Media
- Fisher Scientific
- Gordon Industrial (SB/DVBE)
- Henry Schein
- Hewlett Packard Company
- IRG (DVBE)
- MSC Industrial Supply
- School Specialty, Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich
- Vet Force (DVBE)
- VWR International
- Waxie Sanitary Supply