Each specialization in the Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership Program features:
- Accommodates working professionals' schedules
- Promotes leadership through a common core of leadership and research courses
- Explores theories of leadership, reflecting on practice and solving problems together through the cohort model
- Promotes systems-thinking and inquiry-based problem-solving
- Uses the Internet to bring flexibility and breadth to learning opportunities
- Addresses real-world problems through the dissertation
- Provides individual support for academic writing and the dissertation throughout the program
- Enables candidates to complete coursework and dissertation within 36 months.
Program fees will be equivalent to those charged by the University of California (UC) system for doctoral study.