To prepare visionary leaders and faculty who serve all students, families, and community members within the Central Valley and Sierra Foothills by:
- Leading complex educational organizations ethically and effectively, utilizing comprehensive leadership skills to create coherent systems that are socially responsive.
- Engaging in collaborative inquiry, using equity frameworks to research and understand problems of practice that perpetuate structural inequities.
- Transforming educational organizations through creative, informed, inclusive, and multi-disciplinary solutions that promote community empowerment and revitalization.
- Practicing critical self-reflection that contributes to the refinement of an equity-minded leadership philosophy that advocates for social justice.
- Developing awareness of psychological well-being and self-care practices in professional and personal roles.
Updated: July 10, 2023