Introducing Read&Write by texthelp
Students, faculty, and staff at Stanislaus State now have access to an incredibly useful study tools software, Read&Write. This program is easy to install, simple to use, and best of all: it’s completely free.
What is it?
Read&Write is a literacy program that offers a plethora of tools designed to aid students with both reading comprehension and writing skills.
Some useful features include:
- Read PDFs, Word documents, and the web out loud
- Create MP3s and listen to your documents on the go
- Collect highlighted text to create an instant reference sheet
- Word prediction
- Spelling and grammar check
- Chrome (extension)
- Support for Edge and Firefox
Texthelp has provided an exhaustive playlist of tutorial videos for each tool that Read&Write offers.
How to download
Updated: May 04, 2022