Students graduating in the fall 2022, spring 2023 and summer 2023 terms should apply for graduation by March 15, 2023.
Class of 2023
- Fall 2022
- Spring 2023
- Summer 2023
To participate in a ceremony, students must be from an eligible graduation term and applied for graduation by the March 15, 2023 deadline. Graduates will register for their designated ceremony on WarriorLife.
- Students are to apply for graduation to have their degree conferred by the University.
- Commencement is the ceremony that celebrates the degree conferral.
- Participating in a Commencement ceremony is not required for your degree to be conferred.
Students may graduate with academic honors when both their cumulative grade point average (GPA) and Stanislaus grade point average (GPA) meet the following:
Cum Laude, 3.40-3.59
- Graduating with Honor; Awarded gold and red cords.
Magna Cum Laude, 3.60-3.79
- Graduating with Great Honor; Awarded gold and silver cords.
Summa Cum Laude, 3.80 and +
- Graduating with the Highest Honor; Awarded gold cords.
At Commencement, graduates will be assigned to a ceremony based on their most recent degree earning. For example, if you earned your Bachelor’s degree in 2022 but most recently earned a Teacher Credential, you will join the Class of 2023 ceremony.
Updated: January 10, 2023