Warrior Career & Internship Fairs
Tuesday, February 27th, 2018, Mary Stuart Rogers Educational Services Gateway (MSR 130), California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock campus
Wednesday, February 28th, 2018, Mary Stuart Rogers Educational Services Gateway (MSR 130), California State University, Stanislaus, Turlock campus
Check-In: 9:30 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. Events: 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 12th, 2018, SPRING Job Fair
Stanislaus State Stockton campus | 612 E. Magnolia St., Stockton, CA
$200 Exhibitor $135 Non-Profit/Government 2 Representatives ($35 per additional representative)
Check-In: 1:00 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. Event: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Registration Available: March 1-28, 2018
The purpose of these events is to connect you with Stan State students. We would also like to expose our students to the many employment opportunities available to them, both locally and nationally in a career fair setting.
All majors are encouraged to attend, especially Juniors and Seniors. Graduate students and alumni are also invited. The event is free for students and alumni.
If you do not have an account on HIREStanState, please complete registration.
Career Fair Registration Available: January 16, 2018
Registration Deadline: February 16, 2018 by 5:00pm [only registration for Wednesday, Feb 28th is available]
- Campus Map - Mary Stuart Rogers Educational Services Gateway (MSR)
- FREE Parking –Lot 2 for the event
- Employer Check-In table: Lobby of MSR 130
- Coffee will be provided before and during the event for employers only
Event Fees & Champions for February Fairs
|Event Fees & Champion Benefits||Fair Champion
|Exhibit Space||2 tables (Prime location- electric available & floor signs permitted)||1 table||1 table|
|Number of Representatives
*additional reps $35
|Up to 4||Up to 2||Up to 2|
Logos on/in event materials & website
Suggested items to bring to an event
- Items for 200-250 students
- Company literature or pamphlets
- Career opportunity information, such as internship/job descriptions or handouts
- Table items including a tablecloth, decorations and/ or giveaways. *Please note due to limited space only small tabletop displays are allowed. Floor signs permitted for Fair Champion spaces only.
- One 5-foot by 2-foot rectangular table
- Registration for up to 2 representatives (*$35 per additional representative)
- Please select preferred date on registration
- For ADA accommodations please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment and Refund Policy
- Event Registration is "Pending" until payment or billing option is completed. Once registered, an email notification will be sent for payment options.
- Payment/ Billing is received electronically through our secure server by Credit Card payment or Invoicing. A thank you email will confirm your billing option when you have completed the form.
- Following payment or billing registration, your event registration will be confirmed, logos will be requested and event logistics will be provided.
- The University's Financial Services will be providing offical receipts and invoices via mail to employers following receipt of billing options. Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing.
Once you have been notified that your registration has been received and accepted, the following cancellation/ refund policy is in effect:
- Cancellations received two weeks before the event IN WRITING will receive a full refund. No refunds will be issued after the deadline date.
- The University will not provide refunds to employers with outstanding fees.
Event Cancellation and No Show Policy
Employers that do not check in 10 minutes before the event will be considered a "no show." The table may be reassigned and the organization will be billed for the event. We cannot "roll over" sponsorships or provide refunds.
Suggestions for employers to increase recruiting results:
1. Become an Event Fair Champion!
- Receive a multitude of advertising with our students in the weeks leading up to and during the event on our social media, emails to students and bulletin boards.
- 10% of all Championship fees will go into the Career Dress for Success Fund and Champions will be promoted at the JCPenney Suit Up for Success event on 2/24/18.
2. Post your career opportunities on HIREStanState (formerly BusinessLink)
- Submit a job or internship opportunity on HIREStanState prior to the event to inform students of the opportunities with your company. If you are attending the event we highly recommend posting
- If you are doing all your screening through the event you can add a note under application instructions for students to stop by your table if they are interested in the position to meet with you.
3. Schedule On-Campus Interviews on HIREStanState
- The Career & Professional Development Center has interview rooms available for employers at no cost for on-campus interviews. Submit an "On-Campus Interview request" through your HIREStanState profile. Don't delay! Dates fill up fast following the Career & Internship Fairs.
4. Questions? Contact the Career & Professional Development Center: