- Online Job Postings: Post your Jobs at no cost for current students and alumni to view
- Spring 2023 Career Fair - March 1st, 2023
- View Our Menu of Services (pdf)
Information Sessions (Virtual or In-Person)
Meet with students in a virtual setting or on-campus to provide information about your organization and recruiting practices. Contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information and scheduling.
Professional Development Events
Network with students via educational programming like Resumania, Mock Interviews, and Networking Mixers to support them in their job search preparation. Contact Evelyn at email@example.com for additional information.
Stan State is a Handshake campus
The Stanislaus State Career & Professional Development Center is excited to announce that we transitioned to Handshake during the Summer of 2019. If you are already recruiting on this platform, simply add us as a preferred campus in order to post your positions, events, and interviews, to our students and alumni.
Handshake offers the ability to post jobs, track applicants, schedule on-campus interviews and register for career fairs and events. Additionally, Handshake offers expanded recruitment potential:
- Managing all of your campuses with Handshake at no cost
- Search for qualified student and alumni candidates
- A mobile experience - update your job postings, view applicants, and more while on the go using Handshake's responsive design
TRANSITION STEPS & TRAINING RESOURCES
Find some related resources and information to support your business and recruitment efforts as well:
- Turlock Chamber of Commerce: https://www.turlockchamber.com/
- Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce: https://stocktonchamber.org/
- City of Ceres Chamber of Commerce: http://www.cereschamber.com/
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce: https://www.modchamber.org/
- CA Chamber of Commerce Directory: https://www.uschamber.com/co/chambers/california
- Valley Sierra SBDC: https://valleysierrasbdc.com/
- San Joaquin County SBDC: https://www.sanjoaquinsbdc.org/
Updated: January 19, 2023