Our mission is to educate and support Warriors as they explore and further understand themselves and their career options, gain valuable experience, develop as professionals, connect with employers, and successfully launch their post-graduation career plans.
Foster a career-readiness culture that equips all Warriors for lifelong career success.
Career & Professional Development Center is committed to assisting students and alumni in developing career-related competencies. After using our services, students will be able to:
- Identify and apply strengths, values, interests, and personality, contributing to increased self-awareness and meaningful career path options.
- Strategize, design and execute a successful job and internship search engaging in opportunities to connect with employers.
- Create an effective resume.
- Prepare for the interview process, articulate their career readiness skills and implement strategies for successful interviewing.
- Identify the necessary steps in the graduate/professional school application process.
Updated: February 09, 2022