Fall 2018 Admission Applications
Fall 2018 admission applications are being accepted for upper division transfers only. Go to Stanislaus State Admissions to apply.
New Student Orientation Slide Show Presentation for all incoming Veterans:
The attached slide show is an overview of the information we go over in our Veteran New Student Orientation. If you have any questions, please the Veterans Affairs Office at (209) 667-3081 or via e-mail email@example.com.
How to Apply and Transition Successfully into Stanislaus State:
- Speak with the Veterans Affairs Coordinator at (209) 667-3081 or firstname.lastname@example.org or an Admission Counselor to see if you meet the regular requirements for admissions at (209) 667-3070 or Outreach_Help_Desk@csustan.edu
- Complete an online application via www.calstate.edu/apply during the application filing period. If the application period is closed, the Veterans Affairs Coordinator or Admission Counselor will instruct you on how to apply.
- Order official transcripts to account for all credits completed:
- Send high school transcripts (if less than 60 semester units of transferable college credit), college transcripts, and SATI/ACT score reports to the following address:
California State University, Stanislaus
Enrollment Services Office
One University Circle
Turlock, CA 95382
- Be sure to adhere to all admission deadlines, especially the final document deadline.
- Send DD214 (if discharged) or DD295 (if still enlisted) to the Office of Admissions
- Contact Stanislaus State Veteran Affairs Coordinator, in the Student Veterans Center, regarding benefits information at (209) 667-3081. Discuss the submittal of benefits paperwork, based off of given deadlines, to the appropriate offices.
- If needed, apply for financial aid using the FAFSA at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov and speak with a Financial Aid Counselor at (209) 667-3336 regarding how G.I. benefits may affect your potential Financial Aid Award.
- Check email for User Id and Password by logging into my.csustan. Use the my.csustan website to check ‘admission status,’ ‘to do list,’ and to view ‘messages.’
- If admitted, attend the New Student Orientation. Sign up for New Student Orientation.
- Depending on your level of education upon entry to Stanislaus State, placement exams may be required prior to registering for classes.