Welcome to the Multiple Subject Credential Program!
Elementary teachers have a unique calling. They need to do more than educate students — they must motivate and captivate. Now, if that sounds like a task suited to you, maybe you have what is needed to teach in elementary school.
Teacher Education at Stanislaus State offers a variety of graduate programs, many of which can be completed in a year, to equip the state’s future K-6 teachers with the keys needed to unlock the potential in children.
The Multiple Subject Credential Program is a gateway for many elementary
teachers. It is a 36-unit program that includes student teaching. The program can be completed in a year. There are several institutions where aspiring teachers can attain their credential. Stanislaus State stands out because of its intended mix of Multiple Subject Credential Program’s affordability, timeliness, convenience, and depth of preparation.
Multiple Subject Credential Program Documents
- Department of Teacher Education Program Handbook
- Department of Teacher Education Intern Handbook
- Multiple Subject Student Teaching Handbook
- Selection and Review Petition Form
- Multiple Subject
- Multiple Subject/ Bilingual Authorization
- Concurrent Mild/Mod & Multiple Subject
- Concurrent Mod/Severe & Multiple Subject
Anne Weisenberg | DBH 331
Credential Program Information
- There are two separate applications for credential program admission:
- Application Guide and Instructions
- Application Forms
- Preparation Resources for CBEST & CSET
Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a Spanish Bilingual teacher? Then the Stan State Warriors Teach! Residency Pathway might be for you. Engage in deeper clinical training while completing the credential program in a year. Have your tuition fully covered as a year-long resident. Watch this video for more information, Or see the powerpoint below!