Required for Freshman and Transfer Students Spring 2022
Executive Order 803 mandates that newly enrolled students provide proof of:
- Immunity to measles (rubeola) and rubella of all students
- Immunity to Hepatitis B for those 18 & younger at date of first attendance
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Tetanus-Diphtheria-Pertussis (Tdap)
- Meningococcal Disease (Serogroups A, C, Y, W-135)
- Tuberculosis Screening/Risk Assessment (TB)
Required for Everyone
- 2 doses of measles/rubella vaccine (MR or MMR); or
- Immunity to measles and rubella by blood titers
For those 18 & Younger, in addition to the MMR:
- 3 doses of Hepatitis B vaccine; or
- Immunity to Hepatitis B by blood titers
Immunizations are available at the Student Health Center. Provider consultation is required before any vaccination (not including the flu shot) will be administered. Additional information on vaccines, including adult vaccinations, is available from the Immunization Action Coalition.
- Hepatitis A – a series of 2 vaccinations
- Hepatitis B – a series of 3 vaccinations
- Influenza (Flu Shot)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) - a series of 2 vaccinations
- Meningococcal ACWY
- Meningococcal B
- Tdap (Tetanus & Pertussis (Whooping Cough))
Once approved by a provider, vaccinations are available by appointment during the following times:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday:
8:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Tuesday & Friday:
9:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Upload a photocopy of any the following showing proof of immunity and the completed TB Screening/Risk Assessment to the Student Health Center MyHealth web portal:
- Childhood immunization record (yellow card);
- High school transcript if immunization information is documented on it;
- Lab reports from your doctor showing immunity (titers)
- Completed TB Risk Assessment
Have your family doctor or the Student Health Center draw an MMR/HepB blood titer.
If you need the immunization(s) you can go to:
- Your family physician's office
- Local medical clinic
- The county Public Health Department
- The Student Health Center
Call the Student Health Center (209) 667-3396 to schedule an appointment to discuss the immunizations with a provider.
Download and complete section 5 of the Immunization Clearance/Waiver Form and return it and a letter of contrary belief to the Student Health Center.
Download the Immunization Clearance/Waiver form.doc
If you have health insurance, check with your insurance provider to determine if the cost will be less expensive if you utilize your insurance. If you do not have insurance, check with the local Public Health department as some immunizations may be less expensive through their organization.
There is a nominal fee* for all vaccines.
|Vaccine||Doses||Cost per Dose|
|Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)||2||$72.00|
|Meningococcal ACWY (Available by Special Order)||2||$127.00|
|Meningococcal B (Available by Special Order)||2||$132.00 - $149.00|
Tdap (Tetanus & Pertussis)
*Prices are subject to change without notice.
Updated: November 19, 2021