Quick Links for Faculty
The quick links below are to help with starting internship course or request a new internship site.
- Faculty Request to Start Internship and Service Learning Sites
- Faculty Guide to Risk Management
- Resources and Scholarship Opportunities
Important Updates for Academic Internships
Due to the COVID-19 virus, all academic Internship activities are encouraged to be performed virtually/remotely. We are currently working to resume face-to-face placements. Please check back shortly for possible updates.At this time, continue to complete exception requests.
- Internship Exception Requests are completed by the student at Exception face-to-face Activity.
- The request will then be sent to faculty for signature prior to being forwarded to the Dean.
- The Dean makes final determination for request approval, and notify faculty by email.
For more information please consult the Internship Faculty Coordinators' Meeting for Spring 2021 PowerPoint or contact Breanna McIntyre at email@example.com.
A list of agencies and companies that offer virtual/remote internship opportunity for your students can be viewed at Virtual Opportunities. This list will be updated on a regular basis.
StanServes S4 Database
Go to the StanServes S4 website to manage your internship course(s) and view student site selection and paperwork. Use your Warrior Username and Password to log into StanServes S4.
Tutorials for faculty using StanServes S4:
- Faculty How To One page of how to get started on StanServes S4
- The faculty basics of navigating StanServes S4.
- Detailed faculty tutorial about navigating StanServes S4.
- Learn more about StanServes S4's Time Log feature and how to use it.
Tutorials for students using StanServes S4 tutorials:
- Single page Student Step-By-Step guide for StanServes S4.
- Detailed student tutorial.
- How to Track Your Time in StanServes S4.
What can the Office of Service Learning do to support your academic work?
The Office of Service Learning is a resource for faculty. The Office of Service Learning can assist your internship coordination in the following ways:
- developing community partnerships
- implementing University risk management policy associated with an internship on- or off-campus activities
- connecting you with other Stanislaus State internship faculty
Stanislaus State is a member of this network of diverse colleges and universities who share a common commitment to advance civic and community engagement and learning for a healthy, just, and democratic society. As a member, faculty, and students have access to valuable resources to develop and implement community-based learning and research programs that bridge the classroom with our communities. Campus Compact also hosts conferences to showcase your community-based work, learn what other innovative work is being done by peers, and network with like-minded civic-engaged colleagues.
Please visit the California Campus Compact website to explore the resources available to you.
Due to requests for community services and resources during the current stay-at-home period, we are making available this valuable local resource guide listing many service agencies in Stanislaus County. Please go to Turlock Community Collaborative Directory to open a pdf copy of the directory.
Please note that agency personnel may change at any time; however, you can always contact the general contact information.