Physics is the study of the Universe.
- Physics covers a broadest range of phenomena of any science
- Particle Physics studies the inner working of subatomic particles
- Astrophysics studies the formations of stars, galaxies and the Universe itself!
- Condense Matter Physics also drives the modern age from applications such as computer processors, mobile communications and energy efficient lightbulbs
Stan State Physics
- Faculty Members active in research in dark matter, particle physics, superconductors, and nanomaterials.
- Full undergraduate education with a Bachelor Sciences and Arts in Physics
- Physical Science degree geared towards students looking to be competitive in industry, tech and education sector after graduation
- Access to full undergraduate electronics and advance experimental laboratories
German Astroga (Junior), Sam Kara (Junior), Dilpreet Kaur (Senior)
Have earned upto $10000/yr of scholarship, mentorship for applying to graduate Ph.D. programs, and workshops
"Physics faculty are friendly and approachable. The strong communal atmosphere within the department fosters a perfect learning environment."