Part-Time Lecturer(s) Pool in Physics
The Department of Physics and Geology invites applications for multiple, ongoing, part-time appointment(s) at the rank of Lecturer. Our part-time lecturers teach anywhere from one course a semester to three courses a semester. The person appointed to this position will teach in the areas of Physics and Astronomy (Lecture & Lab). This position is contingent upon the availability of authorized funding.
- Minimal Qualification: Master's or Currently Pursuing a Ph.D. in Physics, Astronomy, or related field
- Preferred Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics, Astronomy, or related field
- Application Deadline: Open until filled
- Contact: Dawn McCulley, Department Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply at careers.csustan.edu
Student Research Assistants in Physics
Student Research Assistants are hired through grant funding in the following research areas. Students may work up to 20 hours/wk during school semesters and 40 hours/wk during the summer breaks. The number of hours available depends on the grant funding of each faculty.
Please contact the following faculties for research opportunities:
Updated: June 06, 2022