- Students are required to complete seven core courses and three electives (total of 10 courses or 30 units).
- Suggested course load: 2 or 3 classes per term (contact MBA Director for advising and planning your course schedule, to achieve graduation target date).
- To register for each course, UEE will send an email to each student prior to each term. Note that MGT 5900 is the capstone course; you must take the six core courses as prerequisites to the capstone course.
- See Degree Requirements for comprehensive exam culminating experience requirement.
- Note that four core courses are offered every fall, three core courses are offered every spring, and two electives (one finance and one 'other') are offered every term:
Fall Core Courses:
- OM 5630 - Seminar in Quality and Productivity Mgt., Mr. Joseph Akpovi
- ACC 5110 - Management Accounting, Dr. David Zhu
- MKT 5410 - Marketing Management, Dr. Saejoon Kim
- MGT 5310 - Business Organization Theory and Behavior, Dr. Edward Hernandez
Spring Core Courses:
- CIS 5620 - Computer Information Systems, Dr. Pengtao Li
- FIN 5210 - Managerial Finance, Dr. Tzu-Man Huang
- MGT 5900 - Integrated Business Strategy*, Dr. Chris Bradshaw
*Capstone Course - must take other six core courses prior to registering for this course
Fall 2018 - August 22, 2018 - December 10, 2018 Electives:
- FIN 5220 - Security Analysis & Portfolio Management, Dr. Gokce Soydemir
- OM 5650 - Management of Technology & Innovation, Dr. Jenny Li
Spring 2019: January 25, 2019 - May 15, 2019 Electives:
- FIN 5340 - Financial Markets, Dr. Drew Wagner
- OM 5580 - Supply Chain Management, Dr. Feng Zhou
Fall 2019: August 22, 2019 - December 10, 2018 Electives:
- FIN 5330 - International Financial Markets, Dr. Gokce Soydemir
- MGT 5200 - Seminar in Organizational Behavior, Dr. Chris Bradshaw
Spring 2020: January 24, 2020 - May 16, 2020 Electives:
- FIN 5250 - Options, Futures and Swap Contracts, Dr. Drew Wagner
- MGT 5400 - Strategic Leadership in Organizations, Dr. Andrew Hinrichs
Contact Katrina Kidd, Director of MBA Programs, if you have questions.