- The suggested course load is 2 or 3 classes per term. Contact the program for advising and planning your course schedule, to achieve a graduation target date.
- See Degree Requirements for comprehensive exam culminating experience requirement.
- We will also offer one finance, one human resources, and one 'other' elective (for general MBA students) each term.
- One Human Resources Management elective is offered in Winter and Summer terms.
- Visit the Stanislaus State Academic Calendar for important dates.
Fall 2022 Core Courses - August 22, 2022 to December 9, 2022
- ACC 5110 Management Accounting, Dr. Xuehu Song
- CIS 5620 Computer Information Systems, Dr. Pengtao Li
- FIN 5210 Managerial Finance*, Dr. Sijing Zong
- MGT 5310 Business Org. Theory & Behavior, Dr. Ed Hernandez
- MGT 5900 Integrated Business Strategy**, Dr. Sahrok Kim
- MKT 5410 Marketing Management, Dr. Junhee Kim
- OM 5630 Quality & Productivity Management, Professor Joseph Akpovi
Spring 2023 Core Courses - January 26, 2023 to May 16, 2023
- ACC 5110 Managerial Accounting, Dr. David Zhu
- CIS 5620 Computer Information Systems, Dr. Orestis Panagopoulos
- FIN 5210 Managerial Finance*, Dr. Tzu-Man Huang
- MGT 5310 Business Org. Theory & Behavior, Dr. Edward Hernandez
- MGT 5900 Integrated Business Strategy**, Dr. Nan Zhang
- MKT 5410 Marketing Management, Dr. Al Petrosky
- OM 5630 Quality & Productivity Management, Dr. Jenny Li
Please confirm course prerequisites by viewing course descriptions in the University Catalog. Elective courses may require a core class to be completed prior to registering for the course. For example, MGT 5310 must be completed prior to taking any of the Human Resources Concentration courses.
Winter 2023 - January 3, 2023 to January 23, 2023
- Mgt 5620 Compensation and Benefits, Dr. Christopher Bradshaw (HR Concentration)
Spring 2023 - January 26, 2023 to May 16, 2023
- Fin 5340 Financial Markets and Institutions, Dr. Andrew Wagner
- Mgt 5610 Strategic Human Resource Mgt., Dr. Andrew T. Hinrichs (HR Concentration)
- OM 5580 Seminar in Supply Chain Management, Dr. Feng Zhou
Summer 2023 - June 5, 2023 to August 11, 2023
- Mgt 5660 Labor Relations and Negotiation, Dr. Edward Hernandez (HR Concentration)
Fall 2023 - August 21, 2024 to December 8, 2023
- Mkt 5430 International Marketing, Dr. Saejoon Kim
- Other electives TBD
- Mgt 5150 Negotiation Skills, Dr. Linda Dunn-Jensen
- Other electives TBD
For questions, visit the Contact Information page to request a meeting with program staff.