- Students are required to complete seven core courses and three electives (for a total of 10 courses or 30 units).
- Suggested course load is 2 or 3 classes per term. Contact the program director for advising and planning your course schedule, to achieve a graduation target date.
- See Degree Requirements for comprehensive exam culminating experience requirement.
- Core courses will be offered in Spring 2021 and Fall 2021. We will also offer one finance and management (human resources) elective and one 'other' elective (for general MBA students), each term.
Fall 2021 Core Courses
- ACC 5110 Management Accounting, Dr. Jason Song (FULL)
- CIS 5620 Computer Information Systems, Dr. Orestis Panagopoulos (FULL)
- FIN 5210 Managerial Finance, Dr. Sophie Zong (FULL)
- MGT 5310 Business Org. Theory & Behavior, Dr. Edward Hernandez
- MGT 5900 Integrated Business Strategy*, Dr. Sahrok Kim
- MKT 5410 Marketing Management, Dr. Alfred Petrosky (FULL)
- OM 5630 Quality & Productivity Management, Prof. Joseph Akpovi
Spring 2021 Core Courses
- ACC 5110 (24784) Managerial Accounting, Dr. David Zhu
- CIS 5620 (24777) Computer Information Systems, Dr. Pengtao Li
- FIN 5210 (24778) Managerial Finance, Dr. Tzu-Man Huang (FULL)
- MGT 5310 (24780) Business Org. Theory & Behavior, Dr. Edward Hernandez (FULL)
- MGT 5900 (24782) Integrated Business Strategy*, Dr. Chris Bradshaw
- MKT 5410 (24785) Marketing Management, Dr. Junhee Kim (FULL)
- OM 5630 (24786) Quality & Productivity Management, Dr. Jenny Li
*MGT 5900 is offered every term. This is the capstone course and is taken last, generally, with an elective. The only core class that can be taken concurrently, with MGT 5900, is CIS 5620.
Summer 2021: June 7 through July 16, 2021
- MGT 5660 Labor Relations and Negotiation, Dr. Edward Hernandez (HR concentration) FULL
If you wish to be placed on the waitlist, contact the MBA Coordinator for additional instructions.
Fall 2021: August 23, 2021 through December 17, 2021
- FIN 5330 International Financial Management, Dr. Gokce Soydemir
- OM 5650 Management of Technology & Innovation, Dr. Jenny Li
- MGT 5630 HR Info. Systems and People Analytics, Dr. Linda Dunn-Jensen (HR concentration)
Winter 2022: January 4 through January 25, 2022
- MGT 5620 Compensation and Benefits, Dr. Christopher Bradshaw (HR concentration)
Spring 2022: January 31, 2022 through May 25, 2022
- FIN 5250 Options, Futures and Swap Contracts, Dr. Andrew Wagner
- MGT 5610 Strategic Human Resource Management, Dr. Andrew T. Hinrichs (HR concentration)
- OM 5590 Advanced Topics in Operations Management, Dr. Xun (Peter) Xu
Summer 2022: June 6 through July 15, 2022
- MGT 5650 Selection, Recruitment, Training and Dev., Dr. Edward Hernandez (HR concentration)
- Fin 5220 Security Analytics and Portfolio Mgt., Dr.Gokce Soydemir
- Mgt 5200 Seminar in Org. Behavior - Dr. Andrew Hinrichs
- Mgt 5630 HR Info. Systems and People Analytics, Dr. Linda Dunn-Jensen (HR Concentration)
- Mgt 5620 Compensation and Benefits, Dr. Christopher Bradshaw (HR concentration)
- Fin 5340 Financial Markets and Institutions, Dr. Andrew Wagner
- Mgt 5610 Strategic Human Resource Mgt., Dr. Andrew T. Hinrichs (HR concentration)
- OM 5580 Seminar in Supply Chain Management, Dr. Feng Zhou
- Mgt 5660 Labor Relations and Negotiation, Dr. Edward Hernandez (HR Concentration)
- Mkt 5430 International Marketing, Dr. Saejoon Kim
- Other electives TBD
- Mgt 5150 Negotiation Skills, Dr. Linda Dunn-Jensen
- Other electives TBD
Contact Katrina Kidd, Director of MBA Programs, if you have questions.