California State University, Stanislaus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against persons on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, age, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, covered veteran status, or any other protected status.
Campus Complaints Contact
- California Whistleblower: Protection Act Notice.pdf
- Campus Announcement: California Whistleblower Protection Act
- Executive Order 1095 Revised
- Executive Order 1096 Revised
- Discrimination, Harassment and Retaliation Complaint Form for Employees
Assistance from Bureau of State Audits
Report retaliation to campus EEO contact, Julie Johnson, at (209) 667-3006 or call the Chancellor’s Office, Maria Santos or Bill Candella, at (562) 951-4425 for more information.
You may also call the State Attorney General’s confidential hotline, 1-(800)-952-5225, to report improper activities or retaliation.
Disability-Related Policies & Complaint Procedures
Visit the ATI website for more information on Disability-related Complaints