California State University, Stanislaus is an equal opportunity / affirmative action / Title IX / Section 503/504 employer and has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity. We seek a broad spectrum of candidates including members of underrepresented groups; qualified women, minorities, and disabled persons are encouraged to apply. Veterans specifically protected from employment discrimination include:
- Vietnam era veterans;
- Special disabled veterans;
- Recently separated veterans;
- Other protected veterans who served on active duty during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized, under laws administered by the Department of Defense.
Campus Complaints Contact
- California Whistleblower: Protection Act Notice.pdf
- Campus Announcement: California Whistleblower Protection Act
- Executive Order 1072
- Executive Order 1074
- Executive Order 1089
- Discrimination/Harassment Complaint Form
Assistance from Bureau of State Audits
Report retaliation to campus EEO contact (Human Resources, Faculty Affairs, or Student Affairs), or call the Chancellor’s Office, Maria Santos or Bill Candella, at (562) 951-4425 for more information.
You may also call the State Attorney General’s confidential hotline, 1-(800)-952-5225, to report improper activities or retaliation.