The faculty, staff, administrators, and students of California State University, Stanislaus are committed to creating a learning environment that encourages all members of the campus community to expand their intellectual, creative, and social horizons. We challenge one another to realize our potential, to appreciate and contribute to the enrichment of our diverse community, and to develop a passion for life-long learning.
To facilitate this mission, we promote academic excellence in teaching and scholarly activities of our faculty, encourage personalized student learning, foster interactions and partnerships with our surrounding communities, and provide opportunities for the intellectual, cultural, and artistic enrichment of the region.
- Writing Program
- The Major in English
- The English Minor
- Journalism Minor
- Liberal Studies Concentration in English
- English B.A. –Subject Matter Preparation Program
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Concentration – Liberal Studies
- Strategic Plan 2010-2012.pdf
- Strategic Plan 2007-2009.pdf
- Strategic Plan Tasks.pdf
- Strategic Plan 2005-2007.pdf
- Strategic Plan 2003-2005.pdf
Gainful Employment Disclosure
Occupations to which you may apply your TESOL Certificate include the following:
- 25-2012.00 - Kindergarten Teachers
- 25-2021.00 - Elementary Teachers
- 25-2022.00 - Middle School Teachers
- 25-2031.00 - Secondary School Teachers
- 25-3011.00 - Adult Literacy, Remedial Education, and GED Teachers
Further information on these job classifications and descriptions may be found at BLS.gov.
Occupational profiles may be found at onetonline.org
Updated: May 11, 2022