Safe, free, and effective COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 12 and up. Let’s end this pandemic.
- Receive your first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Aug. 13 to allow enough time to complete the shot series and meet the CSU COVID-19 Self-Certification deadline of Sept. 30. Complete your COVID-19 Self-Certification in the myStanState Student Center.
- The COVID-19 Self-Certification module is now active. Instructions are available if you have any questions about the process.
- Win prizes! This month, students who complete the COVID-19 Self-Certification will be eligible for weekly drawings. Learn more and read the rules for the Self-Certification Incentive Program.
Employee Vaccination Certification Process - View instructions for completing the COVID-19 Self-Certification.
- Administrators, student assistants and unrepresented staff are required to certify and document full vaccination or exemption status in the myStanState portal no later than Sept. 30, 2021.
- CSUEU, CFA, SUPA and APC members may certify and document full vaccination or exemption status or begin testing once a week if they are coming to campus starting Oct. 1, 2021.
- By agreement with the CSU, CSUEU and CFA are required to certify and document full vaccination or exemption status in the myStanState portal no later than Oct. 27, 2021.
Safe, free, and effective COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 12 and up. Let’s end this pandemic. Check for available appointments and book your vaccination as soon as you can. Your actions save lives. Every vaccination counts in the fight against COVID-19. Book your appointment or find a walk-in clinic today, then help a neighbor or family member do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
Stanislaus County COVID-19 Vaccination Site
The vaccination site is no longer offered on campus. Anyone can go to their local pharmacies to get vaccinations, walk-in, or appointments, for all three vaccines.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
(209) 558-7535 or visit the Stanislaus County Website for their schedule
For more information regarding COVID-19 vaccines and distribution please visit the following:
- Stanislaus County vaccine distribution plan (PDF)
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- State of California Vaccination Plan
- California Department of Public Health Vaccine Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccines Information
- Messages to Campus Community
Updated: October 25, 2021