In alignment with the California Department of Public Health Mega Event Guidance, Stanislaus State will require the following protocols.
- Effective Aug. 15, 2022, face coverings will be required in ALL indoor spaces until further notice.
- Everyone coming to campus must complete a daily screening form.
- Attendance and check-in sheets are still required; all attendees must provide their name and phone number when they are checked into an event. Pre-event registration is encouraged to assist in gathering contact information for event attendees.
- Food service may revert to pre-pandemic service; however, hand sanitizer must be present where food is being served and attendees should sanitize their hands before eating.
- Proof of vaccination or negative test is no longer required for on-campus events.
In addition, event organizers must adhere to the following:
- Upon request by Safety and Risk Management, event organizers must provide an attendee report with names and contact numbers of all in attendance.
- For in-person events with an online component, BOTH the physical location and the “Online/Virtual” location should be selected in the 25Live submission for the event.
- Event organizers will need to follow the process in 25Live to have all required “tasks” completed before the event is confirmed. Once the event is confirmed in 25Live, it can be promoted if that option has been requested.
Updated: August 04, 2022