Safe, free, and effective COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 5 and up. Let’s end this pandemic.
If eligible, upload your COVID-19 booster information using the COVID-19 Vaccination Self-Certification module. Booster information must be uploaded by Feb. 28, 2022. Beginning Mar. 1, you will only be cleared to be on campus when your record shows you are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines or have submitted an approved medical or religious exemption.
Employee Vaccination Certification Process - View instructions for completing the COVID-19 Self-Certification.
All Stan State faculty and staff are required to upload proof of receiving a vaccine booster shot or request a medical or religious exemption into the myStanState PeopleSoft Self-Service module by Feb. 28, 2022. Represented employees will not be subject to the booster requirement until the CSU concludes its meet-and-confer process with its labor unions.
Safe, free, and effective COVID-19 vaccines are now available to everyone age 5 and up. Let’s end this pandemic. Check for available appointments and book your vaccination as soon as you can. Your actions save lives. Every vaccination counts in the fight against COVID-19. Book your appointment or find a walk-in clinic today, then help a neighbor or family member do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
Stanislaus County COVID-19 Vaccination Site
The vaccination site is no longer offered on campus. Anyone can go to their local pharmacies to get vaccinations, walk-in, or appointments, for all three vaccines.
Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
(209) 558-7535 or visit the Stanislaus County Website for their schedule
For more information regarding COVID-19 vaccines and distribution please visit the following:
- Stanislaus County vaccine distribution plan (PDF)
- Stanislaus County Health Services Agency
- San Joaquin County Public Health Services COVID-19 Vaccination Information
- State of California Vaccination Plan
- California Department of Public Health Vaccine Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccines Information
- Messages to Campus Community
Updated: April 26, 2022