What is Focus 2?
Focus 2 is an online assessment tool that helps you to identify potential majors or occupations based on your interests. Take an assessment today and connect with a Career Coach to review your results.
- Get Ready: Review your Career Planning Readiness and see how FOCUS®2 works
- Assess: Assess your Interests, Personality, Skills, and Values
- Explore: Explore majors & occupations that match your results
- Decide: Make a decision about your major (minor) and possible career paths
- Take Action: Map out goals, course plans, and internship options
FOCUS®2 saves all results, questions & preferences in “Your Career Portfolio”
- Each assessment takes 10 to 15 minutes.
- Your username is your Stanislaus State student email address.
- Start by completing a Self Assessment such as "Work Interest Assessment" or "Personality Assessment."
- You can exit and return to the program at any time.
- FOCUS 2 saves all your results, questions & preferences inside your “Career Portfolio”.
- It's helpful to complete at least one Self Assessment prior to meeting with a Career Coach.
- Make an appointment with a Career Coach once you complete at least one assessment.
Updated: November 22, 2021