2023 STEM 4 PALS Summer Program
June 20-30, 2023
Tuesday - Saturday and Monday - Friday:
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(with scheduled breaks)
STEM 4 PALS is an exciting two-week summer program designed to help you meet Stanislaus State faculty and other students.
STEM 4 PALS will provide in-person learning experiences, engagement with faculty, and peer mentor support. Students will participate in several social and fun science activities. You will receive a tablet as well as a T-shirt, backpack, water bottle, daily lunch, and many more STEM / school supplies.
The benefits of STEM 4 PALS participation are:
- Connecting with faculty
- Meet peers with the same interests
- Get exposed to the college learning experience
- Connect with peer mentors in the same discipline
You are encouraged to apply to the STEM 4 PALS if you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You have been newly admitted to Stanislaus State as a first-time freshman or you are currently a freshman student moving onto your second-year.
- You have declared a major in STEM (Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Mathematics, Physical Science, Physics, or Undeclared with a Biology Interest).
- You are a first-generation college student (neither of your parents has earned a bachelor's degree), OR Hispanic, OR from a group traditionally under-represented in STEM, OR low income.
How to Apply
Complete the online Application Form
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information or questions.
Updated: May 01, 2023