Skip navigation link
Meet the Faculty Fellows
- Keith E. Nainby, Ph.D.Faculty Director of Advising & Learning CohortsProfessor, Department of Communication Studies
As the Faculty Director of Advising & Learning Cohorts, Dr. Nainby develops effective advising practices, liaises between ASC staff advisors and faculty advisors, and is responsible for the implementation and management of learning cohorts for entering freshmen. Dr. Nainby also oversees the work of the Faculty Fellows.
- Jung-Ha An, Ph.D.Faculty FellowProfessor, Mathematics
- Sarah Bissonnette, Ph.D.Faculty FellowAssistant Professor, Department of Biology
- Arya Alami, Ph.D.Faculty FellowAssistant Professor, Department of Kinesiology
- Richard Wallace, Ph.D.Faculty FellowProfessor, Department of Anthropology, Geography, & Ethnic Studies