What is the California Promise 2-Year Graduation Pledge?
The Stanislaus State California Promise 2-Year Graduation Pledge is a program designed to guarantee graduation within 2 years for California resident students with an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT), as created by 10AS17UEPC, Campus Implementation of SB 412. Transfer students who are committed to graduating in 2 years by way of the Stanislaus State California Promise 2-Year Graduation Pledge program will be provided 1). An assigned California Promise major advisor who will assist in developing an enrollment plan, will meet at least once per semester to monitor academic progress, and who will help to modify the plan as appropriate; and 2). Priority registration in the second pass, by student classification, for each enrollment period.
To be eligible for the Stanislaus State California Promise 2-Year Graduation Pledge program, students must meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- Be a California resident;
- Have completed an Associate Degree for Transfer; and
- Declared a major deemed similar by Stanislaus State.
- Sign the California Promise 2-Year Pledge Form
- Meet with an assigned California Promise major advisor to develop an enrollment plan.
- Enter the enrollment plan into STAN Planner.
- Enroll in classes and pay fees by the required deadlines.
- Meet at least once per semester with the assigned California Promise major advisor to monitor and modify the enrollment plan as appropriate, and update the plan into STAN Planner accordingly.
- Complete 30 semester units that count toward the enrollment plan within each academic year (Winter Intersession and Summer Session included).
STAN Planner can help faculty quickly review and assess student progress toward their degree and plan for upcoming semesters. STAN Degree Progress is also a helpful tool for a quick review of how a student is meeting GE and Major Requirements. Here are a few quick tips for use of STAN Planner and STAN Degree Progress