The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi's primary objective is the recognition and encouragement of superior scholarship in all academic disciplines. The society is convinced that in recognizing and honoring those persons of good character who have excelled in scholarship, in whatever field, it will stimulate others to strive for excellence. Moreover, the society serves the interests of the student capable of excellence by insisting that in order to acquire a chapter of Phi Kappa Phi, an institution provide the means and atmosphere conducive to academic excellence.
Spoooooktacular Book Drive
Monday, October 5, 2015 to Thursday, October 29, 2015
Join us in donating new or gently used children’s books to be given away to children of the community at the Stanislaus State Village as a part of the Halloween Gala on Saturday, October 31, 2015.
Drop off any book donations at these locations by Thursday, October 29, 2015:
- Bizzini Hall (History), C118 ~ Cathy Lanzon
- Demergasso-Bava Hall (Dean’s Office), DBH 301 ~ Rosemary Havens
- Fieldhouse (Kinesiology), FH 142 ~ Melanie Johnson
- Library Circulation Desk
- Mary Stuart Rogers, MSR 360J – Sarah Schraeder
- Naraghi Hall of Science (Physics), N 164 ~ Dawn McCulley
- Science 1 (Mathematics), S107 ~ Melanie Myers
For questions in regards to the book drive, please contact Janice Herring via phone at (209) 667-3855 or e-mail.