About the Integrated Teaching Credential Option (ITCO)
The Integrated Teaching Credential Option (ITCO) is a fast paced program that allows students to obtain a Liberal Studies BA degree and a Multiple Subject and/or Education Specialist Credential in four years. Students completing this ITCO option will have the opportunity to complete the credential program during their senior year. All courses in program are completed as undergraduate but Post-Baccalaureate credit will be given at the end of the program for credential coursework.
For additional information or to schedule an advising appointment please contact:
Julie G. Magana
(209) 667-3230 (Office)
The major benefit of completing the Integrated Teaching Credential Option (ITCO) is obtaining your BA + Credential in four years. Traditional students typically complete everything in five years. You will also be assigned an academic advisor who will guide you through the process.
At this time, the only concentration option for the Integrated Teaching Credential Option (ITCO) is the Exceptional Children and Youth Concentration.
- Multiple Subject Credential
- Multiple Subject Credential with a Spanish Bilingual Authorization
- Education Specialist Credential (Mild/Moderate)
- Concurrent Option (Multiple Subject and Education Specialist) 4.5 years
This program is designed for students who are committed to the program and can handle the workload.
- Must fill out an application to be part of the ITCO option.
- Must take LIBS 1000 in the first semester.
- Must take Math 1030 in the first semester.
- Must maintain a grade of C- or better in all courses to remain in good standing.
- Must fill out an application to be part of the ITCO option prior to applying to CSU Stanislaus.
- Must take LIBS 3200 (WP) in the first semester.
- Must complete all courses required at the community college prior to transferring.
- Must maintain a minimum of a C- or better in all courses to remain in good standing.
Updated: July 12, 2023