For students, staff and faculty impacted by interpersonal violence
Healthy Relationships Program Manager
HAVEN’s healthy relationships program manager works in collaboration with Stanislaus State in overseeing the programing done through both the victim advocate and educator.
Stanislaus State Victim Advocate
Location: Science I Room S234
In collaboration with HAVEN, the Stanislaus State victim advocate is available to provide a confidential and safe place for students and staff when needed.
- Peer counseling
- Safety planning
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Hospital Accompaniment
- Court Accompaniment
- Resources and referral to other services
Stanislaus State Educator
In collaboration with HAVEN, the Stanislaus State educator is available to provide educational material and presentations to the students and faculty.
- Coordinate and participate in outreach events
- Community mobilization at Stanislaus State
- Provide workshops and presentations on campus
- Bystander Intervention curriculum and implementation along with other departments
- Awareness events on campus and on social media
Forms & Brochures
Updated: March 01, 2023