- University applications are no longer being accepted for Spring 2016 admission.
- Fall 2016 University applicants must submit program application, and be interviewed, in spring 2016. Application/interview information will be posted in December/January.
- The minimum GPA (last 60 units) for program admission is 3.0.
- Notes from LPCC Orientation, September 11, 2015
- Notes from MA/PPS Orientation, September 18, 2015
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PPS Credential
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and LPCC Concentration
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education
- Certificate of Clearance Procedures.pdf and CTC Certificate of Clearance requirements