- WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2021 ADMISSION. Check our website in November or December for updated information about the next application period in spring 2022, for fall 2022 admission.
- COVID-19 Information
- Counselor Education Program Orientation Video (for Fall 2021 admitted students)
- Career & Professional Development Center - Fall 2021 Program of Events.
- Diversity Crash Course Trainings - Fall 2021
- Warrior Cross Cultural Center - September 2021 Events
- First Annual Joint Counselor Summit (virtual) - October 26, 2021 - 8:30 am - 12:00 pm.
- 2021 Virtual California Forum on Diversity in Graduate Education - October 22 & 23, 2021 - Registration info
- Counselor Network Meeting (vitual) - October 28, 2021 - 8:30-9:30 am. Zoom Information.
Fall Field Experience
CARE Program at Turlock Unified School District - Contact Darrah Wilson
CSU Stanislaus - Athletics, MA Only (or PPS "other") field experience hours. Contact Alissa Aragon
Edjoin (Education Job Site)
Ceres Unified Associate Counselor Position - Info
Temporary Academic Advisor Position in the College of Business. May be able to use it as field experience hours.
Clinical/Therapist - Stars Behavioral Health Group in Merced
Full Time, PM Shift (4:00 PM – 12:30 AM)
Expectations: Reliable, dependable, with a strong work ethic, self-motivated, professional, organized, recognizes and mitigates risk.
Any questions email Diana Arredondo - firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristy Verma (past graduate) - email@example.com
Admission into programs leading to licensure or credentialing does not guarantee that students will obtain a license or credential. Licensure or credential requirements are set by agencies that are not controlled by or affiliated with the CSU and requirements can change at any time. For example, licensure requirements can include evidence of the right to work in the United States (e.g., social security number or taxpayer-identification number) and successfully passing a criminal background check. Students are responsible for determining whether they can meet licensure or credentialing requirements. The CSU will not refund tuition, fees, or any associated costs, to students who determine subsequent to admission that they cannot meet licensure or credentialing requirements.
Professional licensure notification from the Chancellor's Office.
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PPS Credential
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PCC Concentration (Stockton based program)
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education
- Certificate of Clearance Procedures and CTC Certificate of Clearance requirements
- Professional Clinical Counselor Associate Registration
- Department Student Dismissal Policy
- Judicial Affairs Student Conduct Code