Fall 2024 Application Process
Step 1: Apply to the University via CalState Apply
Step 2: Apply directly to the Counselor Education program
The CalState and Program application deadline for Fall 2024 is February 1st.
Upcoming Informational Sessions
November 6th @ 2pm
November 15th @ 4pm
December 1st @ 4pm
December 6th @ 2pm
December 11th @ 3pm
December 20th @ 3pm
January 10th @ 2pm
January 24th @ 2pm
*Contact the Advanced Studies Office for the Zoom link*
- Counselor Education Program Orientation Video (for Fall 2022 admitted students)
Here is a current list of MOU's for the Counselor Education program. If there is a site that you are wanting to complete your field experience hours that is not on the list, please reach out to the Academic Advisor.
These forms are only for students admitted to the Counselor Education program prior to Fall 2022.
- Advising and Outreach Coordinator - Stanislaus State Stockton Campus
- Edjoin (Education Job Site)
- UC Merced - Open Positions
- Foothill Horizons - Counselor Application Information
- Stanislaus State - Academic Advising/Counseling jobs are currently available. Go to the HR website and use the filter on the right-hand side for "Staff" and "Unit 4" positions.
- Counselors for Native/Indigenous Learning Community Program - Apply HERE
- Friends Outside - Evaluator
- Graduate Studies Student Assistant - Information Here
- Stockton Unified - For more information & to apply visit Here
Admission into programs leading to licensure or credentialing does not guarantee that students will obtain a license or credential. Licensure or credential requirements are set by agencies that are not controlled by or affiliated with the CSU and requirements can change at any time. For example, licensure requirements can include evidence of the right to work in the United States (e.g., social security number or taxpayer-identification number) and successfully passing a criminal background check. Students are responsible for determining whether they can meet licensure or credentialing requirements. The CSU will not refund tuition, fees, or any associated costs, to students who determine subsequent to admission that they cannot meet licensure or credentialing requirements.
Professional licensure notification from the Chancellor's Office.
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PPS Credential
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PCC Concentration (Stockton based program)
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education
- Certificate of Clearance Procedures and CTC Certificate of Clearance requirements
- Basic Skills Requirement (BSR) Form (replaces CBEST or CSET requirement)
- The form is available under #5.
- Professional Clinical Counselor Associate Registration
- Department Student Dismissal Policy
- Judicial Affairs Student Conduct Code
- California Association of School Counselors (CASC) Anti-Racist School Counselor Guide
Updated: November 21, 2023