Application for the Fall 2023 cohort is now open!
- California Association of School Counselors (CASC) Anti-Racist School Counselor Guide
- Counselor Education Program Orientation Video (for Fall 2022 admitted students)
- West High School at Tracy Unified. Contact Goldie Sharma.
- Stanislaus State Athletics - MA Only or PPS "Other" Field Experience Hours. Contact Alissa Aragon.
- Downey Healthy Start - Contact Daniel Villegas
- Hughson Unified School District - PCC Field Placement
- Soulsbyville Elementary - PCC Field Experience Placement. Contact Kimm Moss.
- Caring Hearts Hospice
- Edjoin (Education Job Site)
- Tracy Learning Center has a job opening for a Middle School Counselor. Go to Edjoin to apply.
- UC Merced - Open Positions
- Stallworth Charter Schools - Elementary school counselor (K-8). Go to EdJoin to apply.
- Foothill Horizons - Counselor Application Information
- Lodi Unified School District - https://www.edjoin.org/Home/DistrictJobPosting/1672102
- Stanislaus State - Athletics Academic Advisor - SSP III Job Opportunity
- Stanislaus State - Student Center Programs Graduate Assistant
- Stanislaus State - Academic Advising/Counseling jobs are currently available. Go to the HR website and use the filter on the right-hand side for "Staff" and "Unit 4" positions.
Admission into programs leading to licensure or credentialing does not guarantee that students will obtain a license or credential. Licensure or credential requirements are set by agencies that are not controlled by or affiliated with the CSU and requirements can change at any time. For example, licensure requirements can include evidence of the right to work in the United States (e.g., social security number or taxpayer-identification number) and successfully passing a criminal background check. Students are responsible for determining whether they can meet licensure or credentialing requirements. The CSU will not refund tuition, fees, or any associated costs, to students who determine subsequent to admission that they cannot meet licensure or credentialing requirements.
Professional licensure notification from the Chancellor's Office.
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PPS Credential - Program changes coming for Fall 2022 admits.
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PCC Concentration (Stockton based program)
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education
- Certificate of Clearance Procedures and CTC Certificate of Clearance requirements
- Basic Skills Requirement (BSR) Form (replaces CBEST or CSET requirement)
- The form is available under #5.
- Professional Clinical Counselor Associate Registration
- Department Student Dismissal Policy
- Judicial Affairs Student Conduct Code
Updated: December 02, 2022