- Fall 2016 University applicants must submit program application, and be interviewed, in spring 2016. Program application deadline was April 4, 2016, and we are no longer accepting applications. The only exception would be for prospective students wanting the Professional Clinical Counselor MA option, which will be offered in Stockton.
- The minimum GPA (last 60 units) for program admission is 3.0.
- Notes from PCC Orientation, September 11, 2015
- Notes from MA/PPS Orientation, September 18, 2015
Mountain House High - School Counselor for 2016/17
Edjoin (Education Job Site): https://www.edjoin.org
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PPS Credential
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PCC Concentration
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education
- Certificate of Clearance Procedures.pdf and CTC Certificate of Clearance requirements