Counselor Education Program


  • The program will NOT be accepting new students for Spring 2017 admission.
  • Applications for Fall 2017 admission will be accepted in spring 2017, deadline TBD.
  • The minimum GPA (last 60 units) for program admission is 3.0.
  • Notes from PCC Orientation, September 11, 2015
  • Notes from MA/PPS Orientation, September 18, 2015
  • Fall 2016 2nd Interviews will be held on Tuesday, October 11th.  Deadline to submit application is September 30th.

Job Opportunities:

Edjoin (Education Job Site):

Quick Resources: