The Counselor Education Program is no longer taking applications for Fall 2022 admission. The next application period will be Spring 2023 for Fall 2023 admission. Updated application information will be available at the end of the fall 2022 semester.
The MA with Pupil Personnel Services Credential program is in the process of being changed. If approved, beginning Fall 2022, the program will have 2 additional courses and 200 additional hours of field experience required.
- California Association of School Counselors (CASC) Anti-Racist School Counselor Guide
- Counselor Education Program Orientation Video (for Fall 2021 admitted students)
- Edjoin (Education Job Site)
- Stanislaus State - Administrative Support Coordinator and Faculty Fellow
- Stanislaus State - Academic Advising/Counseling jobs are currently available. Go to the HR website and use the filter on the right-hand side for "Staff" and "Unit 4" positions.
- Stanislaus State - Student Center Programs Graduate Assistant
- Tracy Learning Center has a job opening for a Middle School Counselor. Go to Edjoin to apply.
- UC Merced Resident Education Coordinator - Contact Maria Rosales.
- Stallworth Charter Schools - Elementary school counselor (K-8). Go to EdJoin to apply.
- Foothill Horizons - Counselor Application Information
- Stanislaus State’s Science in Our Community Program – Visit CSU STEM VISTA and AmeriCorps for information!
- Hack the Hood Summer 2022 Programs – This program supports youth to learn to code and develop job skills in the tech field! For more information click here.
- Stanislaus State - Writing Center Teaching Associate: WP Course Support Job Opportunity
- Stanislaus State - Athletics Academic Advisor - SSP III Job Opportunity
- Stanislaus State – Student Leadership and Development Intern Positions (Marketing, Student Events, Students Clubs). Visit the HR website for more information!
Admission into programs leading to licensure or credentialing does not guarantee that students will obtain a license or credential. Licensure or credential requirements are set by agencies that are not controlled by or affiliated with the CSU and requirements can change at any time. For example, licensure requirements can include evidence of the right to work in the United States (e.g., social security number or taxpayer-identification number) and successfully passing a criminal background check. Students are responsible for determining whether they can meet licensure or credentialing requirements. The CSU will not refund tuition, fees, or any associated costs, to students who determine subsequent to admission that they cannot meet licensure or credentialing requirements.
Professional licensure notification from the Chancellor's Office.
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PPS Credential - Program changes coming for Fall 2022 admits.
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education and PCC Concentration (Stockton based program)
- Catalog Information for MA in Counselor Education
- Certificate of Clearance Procedures and CTC Certificate of Clearance requirements
- Basic Skills Requirement (BSR) Form (replaces CBEST or CSET requirement)
- The form is available under #5.
- Professional Clinical Counselor Associate Registration
- Department Student Dismissal Policy
- Judicial Affairs Student Conduct Code
Updated: June 16, 2022