Curriculum Proposal Deadlines
The following deadlines have been established for submitting curricular revisions. The dates were established with sensitivity to the time pressures placed on chairs of departments and curriculum committees. They also are responsive to the publication deadlines necessary for class scheduling, catalogs, and academic advising.
|Catalog Schedule||Deadline for Proposals to Academic Programs||Level of Review|
|Summer 2018 and Fall 2018 Class Schedule, and 2018/19 Academic Catalog||Oct. 13, 2017||University-Wide Committee Review Required|
|Dec. 1, 2017||IF University-Wide Committee Review NOT Required|
|Spring 2019 Class Schedule||Feb. 16, 2018||University-Wide Committee Review Required|
|Mar. 9, 2018||IF University-Wide Committee Review NOT Required|
Q: Is University-Wide Committee Required?
- Yes, if course seeking designation as a General Education, Writing Profiency, or Liberal Studies Integrative Course; and/or,
- Yes, if course seeking revision if designated as General Education, Writing Profiency, or Liberal Studies Integrative Course; and/or,
- Yes, if program revisions indicated program increase in units, effects on other programs, and/or increase in resources.
- Yes, if new degree program, concentration, other sub-program, course prefix, or as determined by the governance committees.
Course Fee Proposal Deadlines
Course Fee proposal forms must be submitted every year by the following dates:
- For fees effective in the Summer/Fall: March 1
- For fees effective in the Spring: August 1
Note: Allow six (6) weeks for the approval process for Course Fee Proposals.