Once you have accepted your admission, you will need to pay your enrollment deposit to secure your place in the incoming class. You can either pay your enrollment deposit in person in the Cashiers Office located in MSR 100 or online through your myStanState Student Center. The Cashiers office accepts payments by cash or check; credit cards are only accepted online. To pay online, follow the instructions below.
1. Log in to your student portal at myStanState. On your dashboard, click the myStanState Student Center link to be automatically logged in to your student center.
2. On your main student center page, click the green Make a Payment/View E-bill button.
3. A new window will pop up to cashnet.com. Click on the Enrollment Confirmation Deposit link.
4. Confirm the description says enrollment confirmation deposit and click the button add to basket.
5. A confirmation page will show your basket. Click Checkout.
6. You may pay by electronic check or credit card. Select your payment method, click Continue Checkout and enter your payment information on the next screen. Credit cards are subject to a service charge. You will have a chance to review your payment before submitting your payment.